Author Topic: from amsterdam to germany/netherlands  (Read 1214 times)

Offline horsa

Visited Amsterdam over the new year period and didn't rate it very much, whilst the girls where very attractive there was rushed service and lots of up-selling/scammers. I am thinking of doing another trip to either Germany or the Netherlands - den haag being the priority. I've been reading about German fkk and saunaclubs and I don't think this is the way for me, i would much prefer an rld or brothel.

Can anyone recommend a German city with a good rld with lots of choice? (ive been reading cologne or hamburg)

Offline Reiver

you could go to Brussels rld near north brussels train station seen it but didn't visit it .

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Stuttgart has a massive single-block brothel, €20 a shot. Nice town too. Greece is better if you can hack it. FKK clubs have many fans but to me are an expensive novelty. Nice looking women naked standing around looking bored, and usually miles from the nearest boozer or bacon buttie. But if you're doing Germany, Jerboa's your man.

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest

Why are FKKS not for you? They seem to be different than I first imagined. It is like a nightclub environment in Artemis. Around 50-60+ girls who change throughout the night. Although if you do want to try it out - either go early in the morning or later during the night when there are more guys. I first went at around 3-4pm where the ratio between women and men were 5 - 1. It was quite overwelming being approached every 30 seconds I was there. Some girls didn't take a no answer. It was so overwelming i couldn't punt for the first hour by being blown away at the sheer amount of choice and hot girls and being seduced.  I found myself having to go into the porn cinema to catch my wits again and get re-grounded.

Although what didn't help was abstaining for 2 weeks prior to my Artemis trip and then waiting 1 hour to punt. In the end I was so horny I just left the cinema and grabbed the first girl i could find! Just like suggested by someone else Jerboa is your man for Germany

Offline Marmalade

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,778
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 58
Why are FKKS not for you? They seem to be different than I first imagined. It is like a nightclub environment in Artemis. Around 50-60+ girls who change throughout the night. Although if you do want to try it out - either go early in the morning or later during the night when there are more guys. I first went at around 3-4pm where the ratio between women and men were 5 - 1. It was quite overwelming being approached every 30 seconds I was there. Some girls didn't take a no answer. It was so overwelming i couldn't punt for the first hour by being blown away at the sheer amount of choice and hot girls and being seduced.  I found myself having to go into the porn cinema to catch my wits again and get re-grounded.

Although what didn't help was abstaining for 2 weeks prior to my Artemis trip and then waiting 1 hour to punt. In the end I was so horny I just left the cinema and grabbed the first girl i could find! Just like suggested by someone else Jerboa is your man for Germany

Nothing against them -- just find them a bit boring I suppose. Not been to Artemis. But I've never found FKK girls much good at flirting. It's all on a plate and as you say they can be pushy. There's places further abroad where the girls will grab your cock as you walk up the stairs seeing if there's anything you fancy but the difference is they're city centre and only a fiver, or with a posh session for fifteen quid. You don't get that at FKK, either the interaction or the prices and few of them speak much English. So when I am in Germany I cheapskate around the brothels (Eros Centres), a shag or two before lunch, a museum to let the food go down, a shag before going back to freshen up and then have a wee hunt again in the evening. I'm not in the majority, most guys love FKKs, just not really my bag. I'll maybe try Artemis if I'm around there some time.

Ben4454

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I can understand that. I also make a trip to the rld in berlin. Shagged a blonde girl in a porn cabin for 50 euros. £35. I thought it was a great session before getting my plane home.

Op check out the berlin rld too. Stay away from orienburger.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:01:53 pm by Ben4454 »