Author Topic: Germany calendar  (Read 1217 times)

Offline Bring me sunshine

Evening , anybody have any links to get a calendar / diary of forthcoming parties etc in Germany?

Offline Mr Br1ghts1de

Depends where you have in mind.

If Berlin, then Insomnia and Anni Porsche (under Termine) post their upcoming party events. Just google Anni Porsche Berlin and Insomnia Berlin to get details.

 

Offline Bring me sunshine

Thanks Mr B , primarily Berlin but I wondered if anybody knew of a site which listed various events during each calendar month .

Offline adindas

Thanks Mr B , primarily Berlin but I wondered if anybody knew of a site which listed various events during each calendar month .

Here for Berlin
External Link/Members Only

And here for Germany
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 15, 2015, 01:15:58 am by adindas »

Offline Bring me sunshine

Perfect ! Thank you very much .


Offline Bring me sunshine

Thank you kind sir jerboa really useful
Am I going completely mad? I have been reading the Europe forum.  I am sure I just somewhere you have just visited which was more of a swingers place you commented " as good as insomnia" and shagged on a massage table ? ....have I lost the plot ? What thread was this on.  Or am I dreaming ?
Thanks
Steve

Offline Jerboa

Thank you kind sir jerboa really useful
Am I going completely mad? I have been reading the Europe forum.  I am sure I just somewhere you have just visited which was more of a swingers place you commented " as good as insomnia" and shagged on a massage table ? ....have I lost the plot ? What thread was this on.  Or am I dreaming ?
Thanks
Steve

Mystique in Netherlands. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=74242.msg935633#msg935633

Offline Bring me sunshine

Phew ..I'm not going mad after all

Thanks Jerboa