Author Topic: From Russia wit love  (Read 869 times)

Boblowjob

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Saw this girls profile pop up in the CF10 area. Stunning looking body, £200 per hour so she's in Mollie/Casey territory.  I sent her an email, she's only here for a short time. She got some feedback on UKP, some not so good so put me off somewhat. She did text some some face pics and she's an absolute stunner to look at, but the dodgy reports killed it. For that money per hour I want top notch service .

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Corus Boy

I looked and liked what I saw but, for me, too pricy.

Key arrival of a new member who has lurked for years reporting how wonderful she is and worth every pound.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:31:51 pm by Corus Boy »

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
She quotes "I am 100% Russian" but profile states "Nationality: Lithuanian" so is she a Romanian in disguise?  :unknown: