Author Topic: Big boobs.  (Read 1162 times)

Mazdap28

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Ok. I know this has probably been asked hundreds of times. I'm looking for a woman with big boobs and tight body. Not asking for much I know. I have seen naughtynymph666, soobusty and holly while touring but was wanting to know who else in Scotland  is worth a punt?  Preferably south of Edinburgh.

Offline boobs_lover

Yeah mate it's the holy grail for me too. See previous posts. Naughty nymph gave me some incredible experiences. Let me know if you find her successor.

Offline Sirbangalot

Has she definitely "retired" or is she just on an extended break? Her profile is still up but she's not logged in since mid May

Offline boobs_lover

Yeah that's when I last saw her. Tried to contact her a few times since. She has a normal professional job so this was a sideline for her, I think something she actually enjoyed. Got the impression she was only seeing a select few and I was just lucky. Anyway hope she's well if she's finally hung up those big GG cups for good.