Author Topic: Has anyone tried Jeanette 69?  (Read 1174 times)

Offline ken888

Hi guys,

doing random search in the heat wave and spotted this profile. has anyone got any experience on Jeanette 69?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks,

Offline RudiUK

Was wondering the same myself. I found her while looking at a similar new girl who offers PSE: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks as though they share a flat, which tends to put me off a bit but quite intrigued anyway. If anybody has seen either of these ladies would be grateful for a review. Cheers

Offline King Nuts

Thanks. Good finds. Can't report any experience though, but I feel an addition to the HL coming on.

Offline ken888

they should find few more girls and start a party  :yahoo:

Offline ken888

decided to subscribe to the private gallery, and now I am having second thought about seeing her :S

Offline RudiUK

What put you off exactly? Might try a punt with her flatmate and was wondering about the duo.

Cheers

Offline ken888

i guess i prefer someone younger looking?