Hi fellow punters, fairly new to this and would like to post my first question.
Been looking for quite a while without success for a WG 18-25 somewhere close to Greenwich, SE10 ish
Student type and great BJ technique would be ideal (I know I ask too much - well that's what the wife says anyway!) but not too fussed on hair colour or massive tits, just ample is fine, but naturally pretty, girl next door type would fit the bill.
Plenty of great invaluable posts on here fellas, I've found it very informative and I thank you all for that. Was going to visit INESITA tomorrow and only just found out today she's post OP which really is not my kind of thing. I'm sooo pleased I found out beforehand! Phew, that was a close one. Everyone to their own but it's not for me, so thanks everyone for that.
Cheers, M