Author Topic: Naughty Mel - Earl's Court - a "non professional" disappointment  (Read 3603 times)


21 review(s) for NAUGHTY.MEL (15 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline TheOracle

External Link/Members Only

I generally tend to avoid the most popular UKP girls: I always imagined them assaulted by dozens of ravenous punters, and inevitably jaded by seeing so many people that they barely see their face when they meet them. I also suspected that what I'm looking for in terms of aesthetics might not be the same as the majority here, and in general what I'm looking for a session might not be what most people in the forum look like.

Still, some of the girls seem to be so popular that I ended up being curious, wondering if maybe I was missing something. I ended up seeing two girls that were extremely popular until a couple of months ago but less so now, hoping that the "less so" part meant only that most of the forum members had had their share and had moved on.

Unfortunately, in the case of Naughty Mel, my fears turned up to be founded, and the experience was overall a disappointment (which I'm still marking as a neutral for the reasons which will be clear in a minute).

I texted her on a lazy afternoon, right after lunch, and she told me she was available at 5pm. Great! I was excited I was able to get a booking.

At about 3:45 she texted me telling me "if you arrive early let me know, I'm available from 4:30pm". When I read this I thought "this might mean one of two things: 1) she's a nice girl and texing me because some people end up walking up and down waiting for the right time to come, 2) she has a booking at 6pm". So I texted back saying "I'll try to rush".

Still, I needed to take a shower, get dressed, go withdraw money, and finally head there: I only managed to get under her house at 4:50pm. Given what she had texted, though, I figured I would let her know I had arrived: texing her "I'm here".

Nothing.

So I called her, no answer.

I thought "OK, so she's either standing me up for some reason, or she'll suddenly answer at 5".

In fact, at 5:01 she texted "it's 5 pm now", and the number of the flat.

Now, to me this already wasn't boding well: people make justifiably a big deal of prossies being clockwatchers, and to me this kind of thing is the ultimate clockwatching: she was ready by her own admission, but figured that letting me in 10 minutes earlier might mean me getting 10 minutes for free (it wasn't even my
plan, by the way), and just left me there until "it was time".

So I walked up her stairs somewhat pissed, but hoping my mood would change immediately when I would see her famous "9.8-beauty-based-on-an-objective-scale".

My mood didn't change. First of all I noticed her attitude, which I found a little aloof and professional. Nothing that I would worry about, I know a lot of people take some time to get used to a new person, and I actually like the slight changes in perception that this causes during the hour.

Then I noticed her beauty: she is indeed a beautiful girl, with a nice face (very regular traits, beautiful mouth) and a nice body, but definitely not in the 9 area from my point of view (if her body is a 9.9 then people like Denisa Doll or Sophie A are a 15). I was actually so surprised by how non-blown-away I was that for a second I thought I was a victim of B&S. In fact, she reminded me a lot of this Jennifer Pussy's picture: External Link/Members Only (although Jennifer has a better body in that picture, I think).

It's only when she turned around and I noticed the freckles I had read about that I realized it was indeed her. Her body also struck me for how different from what I would consider perfection is: it is clearly nicely shaped, but is less toned than what I really like. She has quite broad shoulders, and gentle curve on a pretty good ass, but still somewhat soft. Again: beautiful body, but not the kind of OMG-I-CAN'T-BELIEVE-I'M-GOING-TO-SHAG-THIS-GODDESS sight that I had in various other experiences (last time with DianaTeen). There's also the kind of annoying thing of the... incorrect data on the profile: she is not 5'8", more like 5'6" (max). I'm not sure she's a size 8, more likely a 10. And those tits are not natural, sorry. Hint: when a pair of tits stands perfectly semispherical in the middle of the chest, and feel more like a pair of tight muscles than soft fat tissue... then they're fake.

Anyway, quick shower, and she was standing waiting for me. Another disappointment: she's clearly not too much into kissing, doing very light FK for a few seconds and then starting to writhe and moan in a way that I felt as a digression from kissing. During the rest of the punt she was clearly reluctant to go back to kissing (notice that I prepare reasonably carefully, washing teeths thoroughly, mouthwash, peppermint oil pills, etc., and I'm not someone with bad breath).

I undressed her pretty quickly, and got down to it. She had put a big towel on the bed, and reacted quickly when my body was touching an uncovered part of the bed, asking me to stay on the towel (not the kind of thing that really creates a "GFE-I-JUST-WANT-YOU" kind of feeling).

She was clean and reasonably welcoming, although I barely felt her BJ. She soon directed me towards eating her, telling me that she likes that, but then I thought that she was faking it (I really don't need fake moans: I prefer when things ramp up slowly). The fake moaning went on for the first part of the intercourse as well, and I wasn't happy. Still, after a while I started feeling that she was living it more naturally, and enjoyed it to completion. Uh, not before she stopped it suddenly to go to the toilet, though. That was... uncommon!

The time between the two rounds was a bit awkward. She asked me if I wanted a massage, and I said yes. It wasn't too bad, and we chatted normally (although I always felt the conversation was a little forced, not very natural). Then she told me abruptly "now it's my turn", and asked for a massage herself. Uhm, OK.

The thing that made it awkward is this: she had told me twice already that I have a big cock. I don't think it's so true, not enough to justify repeating it three times (it's just a little longer than the average). So at the third time I joked saying "oh, come on, you're a professional, you must have seen way bigger ones".

I couldn't even finish the sentence, and she had a sudden angry reaction, that she managed to contain but I noticed, saying abruptly "I'M NOT A PROFESSIONAL, I JUST STARTED DOING THIS".

Now, I think that one of the most important qualities of a prossie is to live her profession naturally: I don't want to go with someone who needs a delusion like "I'm just doing this a couple of times". I didn't like hearing her reacting like that, it made me think she's living the thing badly. That in itself is enough a reason for me not to return for sure, and to not recommend seeing her.

Also, I'm allergic to bullshit, and if someone who has been fucking for money for a year, both independently and for an agency, and who just got handed £150 to have sex with me tells me she's "not a professional" that grinds my gears.

The interesting thing is that, either to compensate the outburst of anger or because the anger itself made her more lively, she started riding me with gusto, and the thing morphed well into a pretty good second round. But in this case as well, there was an interruption: 2 minutes into it she stopped, went to look at her alarm clock and told me "you have 10 more minutes, I need 5 minutes to get ready". I realized afterwards by the time I ended up leaving (5.50) that it must have been 5.35 at this point........

Anyway, the second round was better than the first: she got into it and was tight and vibrant. I ended up coming again, which doesn't happen too often.

I got dressed, while she quickly jumped in the shower: she clearly had bookings back-to-back. It was 5.48 when she came out, and started - gently but surely - rushing me out of the door.

Overall, a disappointing experience from a few points of view, but still acceptable given I ended up completing twice. I would not recommend, though.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 01:59:43 am by TheOracle »

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
It looks like she may be in decline. The last 4 reviews (3 of them POSITIVE) , say they would not return

At £150/hr you'd think she would make more of an effort

If she is Brazillian, then she certainly didn't write her Adultwork profile herself

Offline shagbambi

In her favour it would seem she stills showers before each punt.

Offline Steve2

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,530
  • Likes: 40
  •  
  • Reviews: 97
In her favour it would seem she stills showers before each punt.

Thats always a big plus, but I wouldn't expect to be rushed out from a booking so she can shower in my "paid for time"  to get ready for the next punter


Offline shagbambi

Thats always a big plus, but I wouldn't expect to be rushed out from a booking so she can shower in my "paid for time"  to get ready for the next punter

Which is the problem when running a conveyor belt and not leaving a gap between punters...

Offline pumps

So your £150 bagged you around 30mins of sex (at very best) and 10mins in the shower. She definitely deserves to lose customers as that's not really on for that sort of money.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I gave her a positive but looking back I was kept waiting as I arrived slightly early.  On the dot I was given directions to the small basement flat which was no bigger than a box room. The session was a positive but I did feel slightly rushed at the end.   Perhaps looking back 7/8 months it was perhaps a very borderline positive

Offline Vivago

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,051
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 38

At about 3:45 she texted me telling me "if you arrive early let me know, I'm available from 4:30pm". When I read this I thought "this might mean one of two things: 1) she's a nice girl and texing me because some people end up walking up and down waiting for the right time to come, 2) she has a booking at 6pm". So I texted back saying "I'll try to rush".

Nice review. Your timings are interesting. Exactly the same delayed time slot that she offered me and which I (politely) told her she could go fuck herself.

Of my last 4 punts I have had 2 outstanding and 2 very good so maybe Mel would have been found wanting in comparison, in any case, she sounds tired and jaded and ought to take a lengthy break for her sake and that of her customers. Maybe I unknowingly dodged a bullet.

Like you I try to avoid the UKP pin-up girls for similar reasons. I'll have to review my selection procedure and my HL.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 09:16:19 am by Vivago »
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Pdubz

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Thanks for this
Taken of hot list

Offline The_Don

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 12,509
  • Likes: 68
  •  
  • Reviews: 250
I gave her a positive but looking back I was kept waiting as I arrived slightly early.  On the dot I was given directions to the small basement flat which was no bigger than a box room. The session was a positive but I did feel slightly rushed at the end.   Perhaps looking back 7/8 months it was perhaps a very borderline positive

I can't speak for you but, in insight some times we see things differently 

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I can't speak for you but, in insight some times we see things differently

+1 - Yes agree 100%  - Looking at some of my earlier reviews I would rate a few only Neutral 

Offline anyfucker

I gave her a positive but looking back I was kept waiting as I arrived slightly early.  On the dot I was given directions to the small basement flat which was no bigger than a box room. The session was a positive but I did feel slightly rushed at the end.   Perhaps looking back 7/8 months it was perhaps a very borderline positive
I saw Mel in that basement flat one time (she's in a different place now) and it was pretty much the worst place i have been to, definitely put a downer on the meeting.

password02

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I saw Mel in that basement flat one time (she's in a different place now) and it was pretty much the worst place i have been to, definitely put a downer on the meeting.

Ha Ha I was there too - the bed was only slightly smaller than the room - My box room which I use as a study as it can only fit a small desk and a chair is bigger than that basement flat - I agree IT WAS the worst place I have seen a WG. The shower room was so small that if you were a large person you would actually not be able to have fitted in to have a wash.

Still thinking why perhaps I did not give her a Neutral?  - She was good looking and her services were decent so just maybe outweighed the negatives