External Link/Members OnlyLisa Naughty Asian
Decided to take a break from the Soho walkups since I had a specific service request.
WhatsApp text to Lisa was returned promptly. Not sure if she has help with comms, or if it just happened to be between sessions.
This was around 2pm, asked for an hour and said she was available around 4pm. Said I would be there and she sent me the postal code (if that is what they are called here.)
I checked and it was not far from the Merylebone station.
I arrived at the station 10 minutes prior to the meeting time, she text me about 8 minutes prior and told me where to go. I sent her a picture of the building and it was the wrong section, she called and walked me to the correct section.
Upon entering the flat was nice, very spacious. She looks exactly like the pics, and was wearing a white bra and panties. Panties were g string so her whole ass was hanging out. Very nice ass, very nice firm tits.
She led me to a bedroom and had me take my clothes off.
Then led me to the shower and had me wash my mouth with with mouth rinse at the sink. The shower session was very nice, she showered me herself instead of my just taking a shower. She really soaped up and rubbed all the good bits - underarms, balls, dick, especially the ass, got it nice and clean. I guess if you are going to eat ass, make sure it is clean.
She dried me off then took me back to the room and had me lay down on my back on a bed.
The bed was nice, music was playing through a speaker.
She started rubbing her tits all over me, dick, stomach, chest, I started fondling her tits and rubbing her ass and pussy.
After a few minutes of this she started sucking my balls and licking my taint. Then she started sucking dick. She is good at it, alternate from licking it up and down, to sucking it, deep throat, no gag, seductive sounds, to jerking it off, to rubbing the head. She got a rhythm going and was sucking it off good. I think she was going to try and get the first nut from sucking it out.
Here is where a specific request for me came in - I asked her if she did prostate massage.
She said she did, she got some baby oil, finger condoms and some paper towels. She oiled up my asshole and started rubbing it with her fingers, put oil on my dick and started jerking it off.
After rubbing my ass with oil and getting it lubed up, she put two fingers in and started pressing my prostate. While she was pressing my prostate she started jerking my dick faster and faster, until I came all over her hand. Prostate orgasm makes me spew quite a load, she said "wow, that is a lot" I could feel it shooting out and on to my stomach and legs, and probably on her hand and arms. I probably should have cum regular style first, since prostate orgasm usually puts my dick out of commission.
She tossed the finger condom, took wipes and wiped my asshole, cheeks, and dick off. Asked if I wanted a massage and had me turn over.
She gave me a massage for a while and then wanted to try to make me cum again.
She had me flip back over and started rubbing my body to get me hard again. I got worked up a little but it didn't last long. She tried for a while to get me hard again but my dick was out for the count after how hard that first orgasm was.
She rubbed my legs again for a little while then asked if i wanted to shower again. She did not assist this time.
It was a good session. If I was in my younger more stamina days, probably could have got 3 cums with her. She is super attractive, great body.
If you can go more than once, she is certainly game to get you hard again and do it over and over. I didn't even make it to the anal, which is part of what I was looking for. Wanted to either CIM, or prostate massage finish, and then go again, but no complaints. That is the hardest I have cum in quite a few months.
Great punt, super close to a station, super sexy/attractive woman.
PS - This review might sound like I am hyping her up after other punters have left negative or neutral reviews of her but that is not the case. I live in the land of prudes where prostitution is illegal and the only "sexual provider" experience one can get over there is at a seedy rub-n-tug from some 50+ year old asian woman in the guise of a "massage". Where you have to pay $100+ to get a mediocre rub down, and then a halfway decent handjob in a 30 minute window. Or go to the rural areas of Nevada to pay $1,000+ for half and half at one of the few legal brothels in only that state. So compared to that, this was a top notch experience and service for me.