Author Topic: Classy-Cara - Glasgow  (Read 367 times)


3 review(s) for Classy-Cara (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only 

When I noticed cara was starting to host incall, she went straight on my hotlist. Her photos as the sexy secretary were right up my street.
The meet was recent in the past month.

Comm's:- fired off an AW message to check availability,  and got her mobile number to WhatsApp thereafter.
We arranged for next day booking, and I confirmed with her again in the morning.

Cara was located in an apartment block near pollockshields east, station. Only saw bedroom, and ensuite, all fine.

Paid £250 for the hour. I'm pretty sure she had just not long raised the hourly charge by 20  bucks.

Girl :- profile info, & stat's are accurate...cara is a slim attractive milf, black  hair tied up, tanned, toned, with a flat stomach. Has a few tattoos ranging in size. Think her lips have had some work done
Personally I thought her enhanced boobs, were out of proportion,  with her slender frame.
Her sexy Irish accent made her seem even hotter....

When the apartment door opened, she was concealed behind . It was very dark inside, and I only got a glimpse of Cara, as I entered, before  she quickly closed it over. If she hadn't had a bright white vest top on, I'd have struggled to follow her in.

 In bedroom I got a better look in the soft lamp lighting, and liked what I saw.
  Parted with cash, and took a shower,  facilities fine.

  I went into this punt with high expectations, and it started off well enough...I sat on bed, dispensed with towel, and after a brief chat Cara, came round, & straddled me.
She looked, and felt great in her black mini skirt, matching lacy stockings, and ample cleavage bursting out her top for attention.
My hands got busy, and we had some Lfk, as I lay back on bed. I unclipped her bra, and unleashed the puppies , enjoying a little lick & suck, and couldn't keep my hands off her bum, ooft!

 I moved up to middle of bed, and received some good, but not toe curling OWO. There was a bit of ball licking/sucking to, which was nice, no gagging or eye contact, but she did look hot noshing on my cock, so can't complain.

Pretty sure we moved onto 69 from there, and had a good nibble of her pussy lips, and tongue on her clit.
She was fresh, & tasty, and feeling up her ass was just divine.

Got her to flip onto her back, and I had a good slurp DATY, but she was a bit too responsive with the repetitive fake moaning - i know i'm not that good.

 Had a wee finger in here, & there, but I knew she just wasn't that into it.
  Aware of clock ticking, thought it time to get the groove on, Cara does look fuckable for sure. Got her to give the wee fella a little tug again to get the flow going, and asked her for a dom, to which she said "already "  :unknown:??... I said yeah, if I'm hard enough.
She struggled to get a snug fitting jacket on over my bellend,  but between us we got it done.

I knew she was gonna be tight, and with the fact she hadn't came, I asked for some lube... that applied,  I got between her legs, and eased into her, with her knees up.
 Did some variation, on our sides, then up, and her feet around my ears, which I enjoyed,  as I pumped her while squeezing her ass cheeks.
I had went in for a kiss a few times, but it felt a bit grudged, so I didn't persist, and decided doggy was a shout next!

Cara looks faf from behind to. I was stroking her all over, cupping her breasts, varying speed, and depth.
Thought i was doing okay, but she started pushing back slapping into me, which doesn't do it for me, and it felt like she was trying to round things off quickly...also it was doing my stiffy no favours either.

Cara hasn't listed much of a like's list, so i was just going with the flow... Disappointed I wasn't hard enough to get her on top for CG, I asked to finish in her mouth, and requested she kneel in front of full length mirror in corner next to shower room.

Cara made an efficient job of getting me to pop, OWO was better this time, with just enough handyshandy...warned her of imminent release, and let her know i was done, giving her a helping hand up. She went to dispose of my deposit in sink, I hadn't asked her about specifics,  swallowing etc?

I get the feeling you probably get more out of her if she connects with you, just one of those things, i'm probably not going to hit it off with every SP i meet.

Find this rating hard to call, as I felt she didn't deliver the passionate, enthusiastic gfe she writes about.
I'm always complimentary, polite,& respectful. Well groomed, friendly, and attentive.

I didn't expect Cara to be all over me every minute, but believe she could have put more effort in, instead of being quite distant, and leave me to initiate everything.

After cleaning up, I was getting dressed at foot of bed, as she sat huddled against headboard -  It felt like i was invading her space somehow... had realised it was only 45 mins in, and took my time.
What sealed the deal, was when I went to give her a quick peck on leaving, and she turned her head away :kissgirl:( and yes I am always minty fresh, lol)

Came away from meet, feeling a bit down tbh. I did find her very attractive, sexy, but didn't get nowhere near value for money. Don't expect an Oscar winning performance for £250, but at least give it decent go! :rolleyes:




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only