Author Topic: Hot Spicy Anny - Hamilton  (Read 515 times)


8 review(s) for Hot Spicy Anny (5 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline McQueen99

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened a few weeks ago. Was looking for a post-work meet.

Cost
£80 for half hour full service + £20 for oral without and RO

Comms
By WhatsApp in the afternoon, Anny responded within 15 minutes and we arranged a meet within an hour's time. There was a sizeable list of extras. I struggled to find a cash line nearby which delayed me and frustrated her.

Location
A low rise block of flats round the corner from Hamilton Central that I've been to before. There is paid-for on street parking around. The ground floor flat was dark but appeared clean.

Girl
Anny is the girl in the pictures, but they are flattering. Her cheeks are pockmarked but she does have a banging body. Very curvy, great set of tits and a big juicy ass. She claims to be 30 but she is older, not sure by how much. Her English was decent enough for our purposes. She was wearing a cheap, sexy maid costume with cat ears.

Service
Anny wasn't impressed by my tardiness and my explanation about how difficult it was to find a cash line did not amuse her. She lay on the bed and asked me how long I wanted, I told her half an hour and  handed over my tokens. She asked if wanted extras, £20 for owo and another £20 to go down on her. I told her I only had £20, so would she take that for 69. She agreed and I got undressed and began exploring her body.
Her pussy was really, really good. Super smooth, fresh and clean tasting. She had been pretty unamused with me up to this point, so I really went for it, spent almost ten minutes down there and I had her cumming for me, thighs shaking, speaking in Thai, convulsions.
She put her cat ear hairband on me and killed herself laughing.
Told her to hop on for 69, and the grinded her beautiful pussy into my face. She was maybe enjoying herself a little too much because there wasn't a great deal of cock sucking happening.
So I pushed her off and spread her legs, she grabbed a dom and in I went. She felt good, with a nice level of tightness. Banged away in mish, then with her legs bent up. Then into doggy. The half hour phone alarm went off but I kept pounding away. I didn't want to upset her though, so I pulled out and took the condom off and asked her to finish me off for the sake of time.
She sucked me a little and jerked me while I played with her pussy. And this is where it got really good. She was loving being fingered fucked, she squirted and I came over the bed sheets.
She was exhausted and kept going on about 'how did you do that'. Very flattering obviously.
I'm normally a two-pop guy so I was still rock hard, which she also liked. I pulled on my clothes and she teased my cock with her feet. I think I could have gotten more (probably not for free) but I had places to be.
45 minutes in total. Sent me a sweet text thanking me a long with a string a droplets emojis.

Conclusion
A sexy Thai girl with a great pussy. Would see again, maybe for a duo with one of her pals.