Author Topic: Coco @ Yan-C Newcastle  (Read 428 times)

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 786
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 152
External Link/Members Only

I was visiting the NE a few weeks ago and had some time free. Reviews here suggested YanC was worth a punt.

Quick booking by txt and directed to back door on side street. The door was answered quickly when I rang the bell. The lady introduced herself as Sasa - quite chubby with frizzy hair. I had requested 60 minutes so asked who was available. Two girls available she said and offered 4 hands. I had read positive reviews on Coco so asked if she was available. Yes so opted for Coco on her own. £50 paid to Sasa and I was left to get undressed in a large room with a bath. Coco appeared and I was pleased with my decision Coco being slim and friendly. I asked straight away what was available and agreed extra 50 for B2B incl HE. Coco got naked immediately. She was lovely and toned. Slim with cute boobs just a handful. Long nips which I was encouraged to suck on. Massage was playful from the start. B2B when on my front and back with access to her pussy. I got her to lie on the table to massage her and she got very wet lots of squirming but not sure if she came. She allowed fingers inside. Nice and tight. Coco gave my cock and balls lots of attention and kept me on edge until the final deed was done. After she joined me in the shower. I completely lost track of time until back out on the street and saw it was 50 minutes gone so slightly disappointed by that but went away feeling good.