Author Topic: Review of my visit to FKK Sharks, Darmstadt  (Read 18135 times)

Offline nugget4eva

« Last Edit: December 21, 2022, 05:51:34 pm by nugget4eva »

Offline Eeyore

Not once have I been asked to pay extra for additional positions.

Offline nugget4eva

Not once have I been asked to pay extra for additional positions.

When were you there last? I'll definitely ask the girl before agreeing to go with her. If they're really doing this now I'll just have a couple of beers and enjoy the view, then leave and never come back.

Offline JohnWaynes

Visited here with mates in November.  My first FKK experience.  Very impressed.  We went Sunday afternoon and stayed till around 7pm.  Entry is slightly cheaper on Sunday.  Arrived in time for lunch and then had dinner later on, with plenty of cokes in between - all included.  Lots of sauna sessions.  On to the detail - I would estimate there were at least 60 girls there, and to my surprise I would say there were fewer men.  There's a couple of old dogs, and one that was very pushy, but the vast majority I would score 7-10.  Most are not pushy, leaving you to hunt and go up to those you're interested in.  We had a great time eating, drinking, watching the football, sauna and mainly checking out the ladies.  I only went with one girl - a black girl.  There were only 2 black girls there at the time, and I forget her name.  She was super athletic and very pretty.  Chatted for 10 mins and agreed everything.  1 hour, 2 cumshots, facial, swallow.  I gave her E200.  She did everything I asked and was great to chat to.  Highly recommend this place!

Offline Malvolio

I got pestered by an old Italian WG the first time I went there - suspect that's the same one who was pushy with you.  Fortunately she's ignored me since then.

Offline nugget4eva

I was there today and not much has changed since my last visit one year ago. Went with two girls, the first was a Bulgarian who was naughty as fuck out in the club but a disappointment in the room (my experience is that’s often the case), the second was a more modest Romanian called Rebecca who absolutely made up for the disappointment of the first girl. Both wanted 100 euros for 30 mins with OWO, although I doubt I got 15 mins from girl #1. Neither asked for extra to change positions, so I don’t think that’s a thing here, thankfully.

One minor thing I noticed is that quite a few girls were wearing towels around their lower half, which is not a particularly sexy look and takes some of the fun away from the ‚recovery‘ periods in between sessions.

Offline sgc

Fkk Sharks is quality.. my extended review coming soon but its a relaxed non pushy place. German punters very much mind their own business. Highlight was a young Romanian blonde for 1 hour for 150 euro with dfk and owo. Will post properly with details later.

Offline Eeyore

When were you there last? I'll definitely ask the girl before agreeing to go with her. If they're really doing this now I'll just have a couple of beers and enjoy the view, then leave and never come back.


I was there earlier this month & last month.

Offline Malvolio

It took me longer to get back to Sharks than I wanted, but I revisited for the first time in three years back in October. 

Changes - the admission fee has gone up to 69 Euros - who says Germans don't have a sense of humour?  It also looks like they've spent some money on a new batch of bathrobes.  Other than that it was much as I remembered it.

I got there around 10:30 on a Friday morning.  This was because I hadn't booked breakfast at my hotel in Darmstadt, and I thought I may as well just walk to Sharks and eat there.  I did get the rare sight of a couple of WGs in bathrobes with towels around their heads in the dining area, so I wasn't the only one.  Waited a couple of hours for a decent number of WGs to appear before having my first punt:

Anna - tall Romanian with pretty face and super-hot athletic body.  She initially wanted 150 Euros, and on reflection I should have taken this as a sign she wouldn't be that engaged in the punt and moved on.  However, the little brain was telling me I had to fuck the hottest woman in the room, so after pointing out I had been to Sharks before and knew what the price was, once she agreed to 100 Euros for the half-hour I decided to punt her.  The punt was meh, but I consoled myself by thinking it would only get better.  After a short break, I went looking for the next WG.

Mila - small and slight WG from Moldova.  I had a lengthy chat with her beforehand and thought she would have a good attitude and be a good punt, which she certainly was.  I was happy to lie there in one of the mirrored rooms and watch her bounce up and down on my dick from multiple angles.  After this I had some lunch, and was in the middle of a Sudoko when I was interrupted by

Alicia - another Romanian with a body just as good as Anna's, but a face with a wonky nose.  She introduced herself by draping herself all over me, putting my hand on her arse and suggesting we go to the room.  I find this approach hard to resist, so headed off - was pleasantly surprised when she started with some passionate DFK.  Great OWO and 69 followed before energetic sex.  Of all my punts in Sharks, this was the best one and I hope Alicia is still working the next time I get over there.

I took a lengthy break after Alicia as I wanted to make sure a fourth punt would happen, and headed to the upstairs area where it was still relatively quiet.  After I felt ready to punt again I returned to the bar and got chatting to Nicola, who was on the larger side of the typical Sharks WG.  However, her large pair of tits and hand she slipped between my legs to fondle my bollocks got me going.  Another decent performance and punt - I was happy with one great punt and two good punts out of four.

Had two beers in Sharks after this as I wanted to ogle more women.  I got sandwiched by a couple of WGs who wanted me to have a threesome - along with the fact I'd spent nearly all my cash, my total failure to respond gave me the hint it was time to head off.

I do enjoy FKK trips, and will try to get back over to Sharks next year.  Flew home on Saturday afternoon, but before then thought I would check out the RLD in Frankfurt.  I went into three buildings, walked up a lot of stairs and peered into a lot of rooms before I eventually found one WG I was willing to fuck - 30 Euros for a pump and dump, which is a pretty good price.  Not sure if I'll be bothering with the RLD again.     


Offline Malvolio

I got back to Sharks a couple of months ago.  Having walked there on a hot summer Saturday, I could really have done with a cool shower instead of the hot ones in the main wash area, so took me some time to relax in the outdoor area and find my equilibrium.  Having headed back into the bar area, a couple of WGs accosted me and suggested a threesome.  Realised I'd punted one of them back in 2022 as I recognised her asymmetrical tits, but thought her mate was worth a punt:

Nicole - Romanian, but curvier than the typical Rom WG.  Told me she was 26, which seemed about right.  Oral technique and sex was decent without being unspectacular, so not someone I would ever revisit.  Took a short break outside, where I was very taken by a tall WG walking around in neon pink heels.

Sabrina - Moldovan, about 6' 3" in heels and 5' 11" without them.  Had a bit of a chat and thought she would be a good punt, plus she was the tall athletic type that really gets me going.  Probably mid-thirties, but still very trim.  She snogged my face off once I got in the room (she found a rare one with air con), and she deep-throated me superbly.  Particularly enjoyed a 69 which gave me the opportunity to run my hands all over her body.  Once she started riding me I didn't last that long.  If this had been my first punt of the day I would have extended to an hour as I really enjoyed her company, but I knew I wouldn't be able to get it up again in that time.  This was as good a punt as I've had in Sharks.

Needed a fair amount of time to recover after that, so back to the garden with an orange juice and some Sudoku puzzles (I like to have something to do in the downtime other than ogling naked WGs).  Headed back to the bar for a look around, where I met

Nika - another Romanian with a very athletic build and dark hair.  I thought she was about 25, but she told me she was 31 and kept herself in very good shape.  Asked if she did kissing, but she said she preferred not to.  However, I found her body super-attractive so headed off to one of the rooms with mirrors.  OWO was good, I went down on her and I was surprised by how much she got into the sex - evidently a good actress, but she worked up a fair sweat whilst I just lay there.  Banged her in spoons whilst looking in the mirror, which was great fun. 

Had some dinner at the outside barbecue, which is a great feature, and looked for my final punt of the day.  Eventually settled on

Nicky - a blonde version of Nika, and again very much my type.  The punt took place in one of the outside beds with drape semi-see through curtains.  Another good blow job, but she did tell me I would have to pay extra for going down on her.  Error on my part as I should have asked about that before starting the punt.  I remember some punter spending a bit of time looking at what was going on whilst she was riding me (her back was to the punter, as I suspect she would have told him to do one otherwise - I found the seediness of this strangely appealing).  Ended up working through a variety of positions as I was trying to finish before my time was up, and eventually managed it in prone bone.

To sum up, two great punts and I would see Sabrina and Nika again, and two good ones.  Cost was 100 euros for each punt plus admission fee, so 469 euros in all.