Author Topic: Bryony_Miel - Edinburgh  (Read 1220 times)


1 review(s) for Bryony_Miel (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online Warden51

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi folks,

I took a chance on this one when the profile popped up on AW back in August.

Rate - £300 outcall for two hour.

Comms - I dropped Bryony a message on AW, then exchanged a few messages on WhatsApp. Great communication, seemed liked we would hit it off.

Looks - 5'8", red shoulder length hair, blue eyes, slim with a big natural breasts. 100% the girl profile in the pics. Facially, I find her attractive. She has that sexy librarian look to her in her glasses.

Meet - Round one was a mix of OWO deepthroat, ball sucking, sex in various positions until I shot my load all over Bryony's face. I particularly enjoyed the view when she rode me in cowgirl. This girl knows what she is doing and watching her big naturals bouncing was perfection. Round 2 - After a breather and a blether Bryony was more than happy to give me more head. It did not take this girls mouth to get me hard again. On with the condom and had sex in a few more positions before finishing with her lying on top of me, arms wrapped around her holding her down against me whilst I thrust up into her tight pussy as hard as I could until I exploded in the bag.

Overall I really enjoyed my time with this lady. Good chat, good sex and good head with a friendly girl. I'll definitely see this lady again when time permits.


Offline koshkaj

Nice review. She looks and sounds awesome