External Link/Members OnlyWhenSeptember/October
CommsReally fast - I just had a punt cancelled by EnglishPetiteRose and was trawling through the postings to find an alternative to help fill the time It was probably my plan E, all the other WGs that I liked were busy or too slow to respond.
Got helpful directions on how to get to her room. All basic stuff.
No extras listed on comms or Profile
GirlPictures seemed like a decent representation. I was just looking for a B&G.
LocationHotel near Heathrow. Seems popular with other WGs.
Paid for parking
Room stank of cigarettes
Service90 pounds for 30 mins which was as advertised but I got sprung with with 50 pounds for OWO though. I didn't ask about anything else - just wanted to get on with it after spending 30 mins scrolling though UKP and AW to find an option.
OWO was fine. I'd say the technique was varied, and probably average or just above average hand skills were lacking though. I'd say that most girls can't get me to completion easily and to her credit, she got the job done.
I was asked not to cum in her mouth and to put it on her chest which I obliged to.
1 shot and then It was back on with the jeans and out pretty promptly.
OverviewLow Positive
Last minute so wasn't expecting much other than to scratch an itch and make the most out of the let down from plan A
Would I return - No. Never that much of a fan of the Brazilians/South American WGs. The spectrum is pretty wide on the levels of service and upkeep of the girls