Author Topic: Queen Candy - Aberdeen  (Read 555 times)


10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5270120) (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline Neptuneus959

External Link/Members Only

Seems her profile is down just now so the link above is from a previous review.

This happened within the last month. Was at a bit of a loose end in Aberdeen so wandered through the sp’s listed. Candy has interested me a few times so I thought why not.

Cost, I think was £160 + £20 for owo.

Comms, initially through AW as per usual then onto txting. Easy enough and meet arranged nice and quick

Location, down one of the side streets at the far end of Union Street, nice clean ground floor apartment.

Girl, would say her pictures and age are about right, a black milf, carrying a few extra pounds around the middle with huge jugs. Not the prettiest but who am I to judge that as I’m no Richard Gear.

Action, after a shower which Candy wandered in and out to see what she was getting to play with and liked what she saw. Back in the bedroom we started with a good old snog and fondle of each other as we de robed, well she took my towel from my waste and I peeled her out of her wee nurses outfit I think she had on.
Pert nipples that are nice and suckable an huge boobs to get lost in.
Had owo, ro, fk, and sex in verious positions, must say she didn’t like me going too deep when I had her legs over my shoulder though.
She did say she could deep throat better with the bag on so I asked her to prove it. That she wasn’t lying about, she got my whole length in which was nice.

Only negative I had was the slight fishy smell while having sex. Wasn’t there when giving her oral or when I gently fingered her.

Would I go back, aye, but as a plan b like it was anyway