Adult parties NW 18th September 2026
Greater Manchester.
Book on website and confirmation E mail sent and details of location sent .
Max ratio in general is 4:1 . Today was a punters bonanza. 3 girls and 8 guys. As always a couple left early for various reasons. It meant for me personally I had non stop action from 12 till 2 this afternoon and I wasn't guilty of hogging at any time. Less than 3:1 ratio meant I filled my boots.
The girls I've seen all before, Abbie at parties, Niki at parties and 3 121 bookings. 1 reviewed in the midlands section.
Niki is a gorgeous blonde naturally busty MILF and a genuine squirter . More about her squirting skills later, she is like a pack of Pringles, once she pops she can"t stop.
Elena is no longer new to the NW scene and is fast becoming a major player
A gorgeous petite redhead. Pretty and demure ... don't be fooled she is utter filth.
With a party including 2 big hitters like Elena and Niki , Abbie quietly goes about her business . She has a cracking pair of tits, enhanced but huge and soft feeling.
She is yet another stunner. She is literally the glue in the party. It's the quiet ones you have to watch !
The party started and I literally wasted no time in getting stuck into Elena.. with the low numbers and a couple of late attendees I knew I could spend as much time as I wanted with each girl without hogging. I believe strongly in party etiquette and I'm always wary of my surroundings. Elena popped my cock in her mouth and within seconds it was at full mast. I enjoyed removing Elena's very sexy red lingerie, topped off with my favourite tan nylons.
Loads of groping and full on DFK and the cock sucking with Elena is absolute quality. I soon started fucking her whilst she sucked and wanked 2 other fellas . Her eyes are so important in her seduction. She looks right into you, smiles, winks .. phewwww .
Another great thing Elena does, involuntarily as well but her pussy kind of twitches a lot . That's a bloody great feeling. She just cheekily carries on smiling.
I enjoyed a lot of the 1st half with Elena. Great to watch Niki and Abbie in action with the other guys, tits here, asses there, stuck in the air just inviting a fucking .
I did get a bit of Abbie action, she mounted me in reverse cowgirl whilst sucking a young gun .
Abbie is great banter and we had a cracking laugh whilst she vigorously bounced up and down on my cock.
Half time whistle blew . Time for the oranges.
2nd half started and I just seemed to end up with Elena ... it's a tough life. Again Elena gave me that look and just said I'm giving you a foot wank . So she's again handling 2 cocks and rubbing her nyloned feet all over my cock and balls and gently wanking me . Despite all the cock around her she still fixed me with that look. Certainly made me feel even hornier.
Whilst we were playing, Niki was getting a facial to be proud of. Spunk dripping off her face mouth and chin. Loves a facial our Niki.
Then she asked me to help her clean up, I got a baby wipe and wiped up some of the debris , I then joked with Elena about all the spunk and she just licked the spunked up baby wipe. I then suggested next time Niki gets a facial that Elena lick it off, Niki said you won't do that will you ? Elena said, you try stopping me.
Even Abbie joined in the conversation and said she would join in the cum licking .
Abbie then instigated the 1st girl on girl action of the night , snogging Elena's face off and sucking her tits. It really is the quiet ones.
I then had a quick play with Abbie and she gave me a quality tit wank . Amazingly a party is now well into the 2nd half and I had not had any Niki action. As always Niki gets the last word. 😁.
Got a good fuck and suck with Niki, then she started with her squirting. Whilst fucking her I could feel her flood me . Then she just wouldn't stop, I was literally soaked in her pussy juice. Niki then stood above me and just wanked herself and literally squirted all over me . I even had a drink of her . Yummy.
The area around Niki was absolutely soaking and she had to mop it up with a towel.
We were soon entering the final furlong and I had controlled myself and not yet spunked . Elena watched intently as I wanked over Niki's ample tits and licked all the cum off then came over to me to snowball me and let it dribble out of our mouths back on to Niki's tits. Now Niki a non CIM girl was fascinated with this filth and even encouraged me to give her a spunky kiss. I love this debauchery.
Originally the plan was for Elena to lick cum off Niki's face, tits are good tho. Abbie was too busy fucking to do the face licking finish anyway.
Next up the 3 girls got in the middle and the girls put on a show and encouraged the remaining party goers to get involved. I was lucky enough to have all 3 girls play with me at one stage, Niki wanking me into Abbie's mouth and I was licking Elena's pussy .
As people start dispersing there was still time for me to have a good snogging and groping session with Elena. The party organiser told us time was up and Abbie said "I don't want to stop this is the best party ever". What a pity the venue owner was waiting to to tidy up and close .
To be honest that's potentially the best party I've been too and I've been at many now.
Obviously the lower than usual numbers help but all 3 girl's absolutely smashed it today.
3 gorgeous girls.
Lots of DFK, OWO, CIM and protected penetration.
The charge is £150 for two hours entertainment.
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only