Author Topic: Asian Amelie - Edinburgh  (Read 1305 times)


17 review(s) for Asian Amelie (12 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Access

External Link/Members Only

Thought about a last minute punt, fired off a whatsapp and booked in an hour later.

Got to the apartment and the usual hiding behind the door. She’s Chinese and I’d say closer to mid 40’s than late 20’s. Body wasn’t as good as in the photos, and I’m pretty sure it was a B&S. I almost walked, but decided.. in for a penny…
Anyway got undressed, she’s a chatty lass, and went to work with me delivering OWO.
Now, I’ve got a confession here.. this is up there with the best BJ I've had. Excellent suction, deep, sloppy. I haven’t cum from just a BJ in years. Properly at the back of her throat, and it felt great. She kept complimenting my rugby player physique when up for air, but she delivered this BJ incredibly well. So good, we didn’t even get round to sex. 
Despite my suspicions that she wasn’t the woman in the photos, it’s a positive from me.
Itll be a while before this BJ can be beaten..
£90 for 30 mins

Offline Massagetugga

I think she’s generally on her own. Are you sure it wasn’t her? She’s a biggish Chinese girl, as in maybe 5’5” quite curvy with really good sized boobs. I’d be fairly surprised if you didn’t get her but could be wrong.