Author Topic: Godde$$_Jacqueline - Paisley  (Read 1740 times)


7 review(s) for Godde$$_Jacqueline (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline YD42

External Link/Members Only

I've looked at this profile several times over the past couple of years but never been able to meet so when the green light was on I fired off a text and was pleasantly surprised to get a quick response, a few message exchanged and time was agreed.

The venue - a flat in Paisley close to the university campus. A tenement flat on the top floor, the room used was more than adequate.

Cost - £200 cash

The girl - the profile says 6ft and is completely accurate as are the pictures in her profile. She has a slim, athletic build, natural breasts, and has an attractive face, in short, a stunning woman.

The action - After some chat we both relaxed on the bed with her lying beside me, her hands wandering, pecks on the cheek being given which developed into DFK, clothing being removed with her moving down my body to give excellent OWO, various paces, took me all the way before gagging on my cock, licking my ballls, very pleasant I have to say..........then on with the condom with her climbing on top starting slowly as she used her finger on her clit eventually coming to a climax, a brief slow down happened before the pace increased until I came in the bag. Some pleasant chat followed with no rush to get me out.
Overall this was an excellent punt and I would certainly meet her again with the aim of trying out more positions. Her communications were excellent, she's a stunning looking lady, and she provided a great experience. A rarity generally in the west of the country and in particular Paisley which is limited at the best of times.

Offline FBman78

Well done mate, firmly added to the hot list.

Offline RandyRob69

Excelent WD42. She looks amazing - just my type!

I wish she would take a tour to Edinburgh although her rates are on the steep side

Thanks!

Offline Bazookaswagger

Thanks for the review YD, glad you had a great time.
  Was tempted by her profile in the past, but reading the two neutral reviews, from a few years ago, put me right off her.....these included - time wasting tactics, hygiene issue, short changing the O.P on time .
 Sounds like she's upped her game considerably, and fair play to you for taking the gamble:drinks: cheers.

Offline YD42

Thank you Baz, there was none of what you mention. I should have added the pace was a little sedate, which suited me, but this might be a wee bit slow for others.....

Offline YD42

Excelent WD42. She looks amazing - just my type!

I wish she would take a tour to Edinburgh although her rates are on the steep side

Thanks!

You should drop her a line, she moves around the country with other commitments so you might get lucky