Author Topic: Mia- Rose Room Kingswood, Bristol  (Read 659 times)

Offline allross

External Link/Members Only

I stopped by the Rose Room- down a side street in Kingswood with a car park next to it (which you have to pay for now  :mad:). I didn't book but door open and walked in after hearing a Chinese voice. Was very happy when I saw Mia who is a slim and attractive lady mid 30's and opted for an hour which was £50. I think the shop is nice and clean and headed upstairs and got myself comfy. Mia delivered a good massage and really got in there with elbows. On turnover straight to the question and agreed £60 for b2b and she stripped off to show fantastic boobs with amazing think nipples and we proceeded with a proper b2b and not a nude he. Not rushed and really enjoyed myself and would definitely go again to see her. Actually there for an hour which is unusual. A little gem.

Offline houseboot

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,874
  • Likes: 37
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
Free parking at Lidl which is a 2 minute walk away