Author Topic: Attractive Blond Lymington (Molly)  (Read 625 times)

Offline Chalk50


I was looking for something a little different and this added caught my eye. Looking at previous reviews I texted Mollie and received a response asking me to phone to discuss.
Phone answered quickly and 1 hour massage with option of HR OWO and Full Service offered. Quoted £140 all included.
Booking was straightforward.

Molly works from her home, one review says it's just a place of work but that was not my impression. It's located near Waitrose which is a parking option.

Molly advertises for mature gents and previous reviews state she is around 60, personally I think perhaps that is a little generous and 70 is closer.

Molly is around 5' 1" fairly slim with large breasts that have succumbed to gravity.
She looks to have had work to face and lips but her tits seem all natural.

Checked price on arrival and it had gone down to £100 for the hour all inc.

Molly is very compliant and tries hard to please, we started with a massage face down on the double bed, she fairly quickly encourages you to flip. She gives good but gentle oral others describe deep throat and tongue action but it was just about Ok for me and certainly not enough to bring me off, she then sat on my face and her shaved pussy was good to munch on. Condom on for her to ride cow girl finishing off with quite good hand relief.

No kissing but I did not initiate not any edging but I was given what I asked for. Looking at the clock I was out in 30 minutes, YMMV

Summary
Older provider
1hour massage owo hr to for £100 (time taken 30 mins ) offered second pop but that was never going to happen.

Ok experience but not likely to return.

External Link/Members Only