Author Topic: —Lara— - Edinburgh  (Read 1321 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7856711) (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline zzzzz

External Link/Members Only

A good positive this one.

Paid £120 for 45 minutes. Did not opt for any extras. owo, ro, kissing included in base price.

The girl. Curvy girl. Nice soft skin. Great boobs and bum you are allowed to play with. Great attitude. Friendly. Good english level.

The meet. It was a passionate GFE style. Playful. No limitations to what I was willing to explore. Did not feel any rush at all.
Did mish, CG, doggy, ro, owo, 69. Usual stuff really but delivered with lots of kissing and passion.

I am kind of sick of extras for owo, kissing and ro. Finally a good punt offering these in the basic package.

I could easily return yes if she is still around.
« Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 10:21:04 am by zzzzz »

Offline RandyRob69

Sounds good to me zzzz.

I know fingering is not listed on her likes but was she ok with any light fingering / playing with her clit, etc., or, indeed, was that an available extra?

Roughly where about in EH11 is she based please? What’s the parking like nearby?

Thanks!
« Last Edit: September 25, 2026, 10:52:05 am by RandyRob69 »

Offline zzzzz

Sounds good to me zzzz.

I know fingering is not listed on her likes but was she ok with any light fingering / playing with her clit, etc., or, indeed, was that an available extra?

Roughly where about in EH11 is she based please? What’s the parking like nearby?

Thanks!

Hi Rob, I did not try fingering her. She was fine having my hand wandering on her pussy but I can't tell if she would accept a finger.

Close to Dalry and Haymarket. You probably already know that parking is awful there.

Offline Shy Tot

Sounds like a great booking and I like her photos - her face is familiar.

It’s possible I might have seen her just before the pandemic - different AW profile but the same way of typing “—Lara—“.

Definitely tempted…thanks for the review.