Hi guys heading to cologne soon just a few more days left and I won’t be there long just spending a couple days there
Looking to solidify my itinerary and make sure I visit the clubs worth visiting
What I’m looking for: nothing that will break the bank just a nice atmosphere with naked ladies who offer OWO and french kissing as I love foreplay more than actual sex
A cinema room would be a bonus but not a necessity as I always wanted to get a bj while porn was playing
In terms of woman: I’m versatile and not so hell bent on 10/10s as long as they’re filthy and not stingy I don’t care how they look fat skinny tall short old or young
Would enjoy a milf or a lady with a bush if anyone knows some ladies like that let me know!
Might be heading to Bochum too on the second day to see the RLD There too so Bochum FKKs are welcome