Author Topic: Sara Gumtree - Glasgow  (Read 3107 times)

Offline trextipin


Incall 1hr @  £80 (50 + 30)

External Link/Members Only

Met 2 months ago

Organised via Whatsapp.

Location was  Southside Glasgow.

When I was around the area like 2 mins away from the flat, I shared my location via google maps and she came down to collect me.  Quiet but very polite personality.
Apartment was a bit cold and dark but very clean.

The massage was quite good, around the 35 min mark I was offered to flip for 30 pounds extra and the HJ was quite good. She puts in effort to vary the speed and intensity of the strokes.

I was offered a head massage afterwards and a hug on my exit.

Overall good experience and I would go back.

Offline Bmanchris


Offline chinafan

Check the other reviews of her. She’s actually really cute. She seems to dress in civi clothes, no makeup. But she’s petite and pumpable, if that was ever on the menu.

Offline coltrane100

What part of the Southside? Nationality? Original ad seems to have been taken down.

Offline trextipin

There are other reviews. It seems she's has stopped working . She's of south Asian descent.
I don't know Glasgow  that well but I think it was G41.

Offline Jock D

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 2,763
  • Likes: 38
  •  
  • Reviews: 120
I don't know Glasgow  that well but I think it was G41.

She was in the G51 area. Not that it makes any difference now, as you said, she's not working currently.

Offline Samg1984

She should be back working in a few days

Offline Uncle Buck

I thought I had booked to see this thread's Sara.

Instead, I had inadvertently booked to see this one. External Link/Members Only

Turns out it was very decent. I will review soon.

Offline chinafan

I thought I had booked to see this thread's Sara.

Instead, I had inadvertently booked to see this one. External Link/Members Only

Turns out it was very decent. I will review soon.

Looking forward to reading this review.

Offline Uncle Buck

Went to see the correct Sara External Link/Members Only

Will review and it's an easy positive (although the room was fucking freezing).