Author Topic: Goddess Laura - Edinburgh  (Read 646 times)


8 review(s) for Laura Dulce (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by PilotMan]

Offline shagathon

External Link/Members Only

£150 for one hour

Taken in by her pictures and cheeky bio I was really looking forward to seeing Laura. Texted in the morning and got a response very quickly listing rates and an emoji laden menu of extras. I have a rule I don't pay for extras, but happy to give her 150 for an hour GFE. Made an appointment for later that day and got her postcode. Quiet street in Gorgie/Dalry area.

Sent her a text when I was heading out which she responded to, and another when I got there 20 mins later, no response. Wandered around the area for a few mins waiting for the door number - this is never a good thing as I'm sure other punters agree. There were a few people on the street and one guy sitting in his car which made me feel rather awkward. After 10 mins I was writing another text saying sorry but I don't want to go ahead when my phone pinged with the door number, no apology. I should have bailed at that point.

Anyway I got to the flat and she let me in, very bubbly girl, good looking and all smiles. Fluent English which makes things a lot easier I find. She wasn't exactly dressed up though. I can't remember exactly what she was wearing but it wasn't lingerie or a nice dress or anything sexy. She did apologise for the delay at that point, and I politely brushed it off. Shown into a tiny room with a single bed, rather disappointing.  Onto the action, some kissing and groping, but she was clearly not into it and was rushing me along. Some OK oral both ways and then some shagging. First in doggy - I hate to say it but her fanny was not very tight at all. She lists anal as an extra but I had not paid or I would have tried that instead. So after a couple of minutes I turned her over and started going at her in mish. Lots of fake noises put me off and I was not particularly hard when she backed out from me, pulled off the condom and started wanking me to a finish despite having not been there very long at all. Really disappointing.

Then she cleaned me up, made some small talk. Can't remember if I had a shower and was out of the door before my hour should have been up, so maybe had 40-45 mins with the 10 minute late start.

Another punter has reviewed her after my meeting and had the same experience. She's a good looking woman, but not a goddess. And not a good whore. Negative from me.