Author Topic: Sara - Swedish massage. Gumtree. Glasgow  (Read 152 times)

Offline Uncle Buck

After meeting the "wrong" Sara.............. I eventually found the " correct" one. External Link/Members Only

Comms:
Easy peasy. Text in the morning for an hours appointment later in the day. Her availability was limited to after normal working hours so I agreed - based on the fact I was keen to meet her.

Location:
Southside of the Squinty Bridge. I am familiar with the area so no issues.

SP:
As instructed, text on arrival and she came to meet me at front door and took me to her flat. As other reviews have noted, she hurries up the stairwell so I quickly followed to keep up. I'd guess she is late 20s/ early 30s, pretty, slim, petite and of south asian descent with long brown (quite) curly hair. Very pleasant and polite.

Premises:
Upon entry into the flat, I was directed into the room which was basic with a massage table. It was functional but very cold. Agreed the hour, I asked if she wanted paid then - to which she said to wait until the end. That rare in my experience so felt very relaxed albeit I was wishing the temperature was higher.

Services:
I was asked what pressure I wanted, and I said medium. She has a routine which is basically going round the body, using her nails occasionally and every now and then, briefly caressing my ass and almost getting to the baws. When I gave noises of approval, it became less occasional or a little bit more frequent. Nothing more than a gentle tease and it this point, I thought she might be offering more than the £50 massage. I think it was about 30 minutes in when it got more sensual and she asked whether i wanted HE at the end for £30. I agreed and she concentrated more on my ass and baws.
On the turn over, she performed a great ending, allowed touching (outside her clothes - she was wearing leggings and a top).

Cleaned up, continued with a head massage for maybe 5 minutes. Finished, dressed, paid and got a big hug before leaving. I was back in the car just a minute or 2 before the hour. Good meeting, lovely SP and an easy positive.