External Link/Members OnlyThis girl has been well reviewed in times gone by but not recently with some mixed views but thought I would give her a try as I saw she was on tour so came to my attention and always wanted to see her
Meet was within the last month
Comms easy on the purple site then texts
£200 for the hour. A bit higher than usual but this was a different punt so went with it
I wasn't disappointed
Good hotel accommodation in Central area. Clean, safe and discreet enough for me
She was friendly from the off
Lots of smiles, engaged, pretty face, nice lingerie
I think she presented as younger than her stated age despite how long she has been on the game so was really impressed
I felt she was fully committed to providing a high level of professional service so feel I got lucky as it felt she was really interested in it. Not always the case sadly
Donation made and some chat about services
Some oral to start then sex in a couple of positions
Engaged and enthusiastic throughout
She was loud and wanted it hard which I was happy to deliver though thought her apparent high ecstasy moans were fake but heh - maybe I'm better than I give myself credit for!
As soon as the action was over she became disengaged and straight on her phone.Personally I have no issue with that. I wasn't there to chat. The fun had been had. Up to that point it was realistic which was worth the extra £
Probably wouldn't return at the price but glad to have added that notch to the bedpost