Author Topic: Sweet Nanda - Aberdeen  (Read 1021 times)


4 review(s) for SWEET-NANDA (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
External Link/Members Only

There's a rather convoluted backstory to this which I will not be bringing up and concentrate on what actually happened.

Nanda was booked for an outcall but unfortunately technical issues arose which were absolutely not her fault in the slightest. This ended up being an incall at her place but since she was as good as her word it was only fair to give her the outcall fee as agreed which is £250 for the hour.

As I said, she turned up at address as agreed although around 10 minutes late. Cut to the chase, we ended up going back to her place.

Very attractive light skinned black woman, spoken English is absolutely fine although a fairly strong African accent so you might need her to repeat what she's just said occasionally.

Services OWO, RO, FK, bit of light spanking on her CG, mish.

I don't really want to write too much but it was fine and the only real downside being the original plans fell through.

I know this review has an underwhelming tone but that is in no way her fault. Easily recommend this wee firecracker.

Offline Fk1_punter

Looks / sounds good!
She popped up in Falkirk last week, dropped her a message on Monday but she had already left :cry:
She said she’s back here next week but we’ll see.

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
I think she said she's popping back to Falkirk briefly then heading to Ireland for a bit. Seems Ireland is especially lucrative for her.