Author Topic: Lily Rosa - Aberdeen  (Read 4142 times)


4 review(s) for LilyRosa (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
External Link/Members Only

This was my second time seeing Lily, first was back around new year when she'd just moved up. Will be outside the time frame but will be reviewing recent punt with her. Fired off a WhatsApp to her a few weeks back but timing was out then. Tried again in the last few days and lined something up, comms all clear and easy, directed to her place off the Lang Stracht up a bit from the Tesco. Easy to find and parking no drama but might be busier in an evening when most are back from work.

Lily is exactly as her photos show, she describes herself as thicc which is very fair. She might be a bit chunky for some tastes but I find her super cute. Obviously she has piercings and tattoos which I'm fine with. Nice bright manner about her, I reckon most will be comfortable in her company.

Parks up about 15 minutes before agreed time and messaged to say I was there but no rush, gets a quick reply back to say she's ready and to make my way over. Met at the door by the lady herself and welcomed in, a brief catch up chat then led upstairs to take care of admin which is £200 for the hour. Starts off with a bit of snogging and groping which wasn't deep at this point but she warmed up as the punt went on. Bit of this for a while then get undressed and back at it, rubbing her fanny, sucking her little nipples then gave her a fingering which she was loving. Johnny on then fucked her in Mish for a while, she got right into this with legs right up and spread apart and bracing herself against the headboard so I could bang as hard as I could. I was fucking dripping with sweat so took a breather to munch on her minge, she has honestly 1 of the cutest little fannies I've seen and was absolutely delicious.

After that she rebagged me, climbed on cowgirl and fucked me as hard as she could for the last 5 minutes or so.

All in all I think she's great fun and will return at some point. Oh, nearly forgot to say, she has hairy oxters for the pervs out there. Nae sprawling spidery stuff, trimmed but certainly nae shaved. Something of a novelty anyway.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2026, 03:33:43 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline Poopster

Gutted I missed her when she was down here.  I had a booking which needed to be aborted, my fault. 

Love her look, she looks tailor-made for sinning with Poopster.

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
She seems to be loving life in Aberdeen according to postpump chat so you might have a fair wait for her return.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2026, 03:55:29 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline Neptuneus959

Tried booking her a few times, she seems to be a busy girl, as like you not managed to get times fixed yet. Will keep trying though
Sounds like you had a good hour nice one Dave

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Aye, she is certainly worth a visit. Text I got from her the other week gave her working hours as between 10am to 7pm so if you're looking for a later visit then you might struggle but if you have a window during the day fire on.  :thumbsup:

Offline Neptuneus959

Nice one, should have early time slots once home to play with.
Will report back once sampled her delights.

Offline bluetable

Great review, Davey!  Had my eye on her for a while but budget is tighter than it used to be so was waiting for someone else to TOFTT before sinking two tonne into a gamble.  Looks like it’s a worthwhile spend!

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Well.,not meaning to slag but you were willing to risk £150 on your last few attempts even with advisories against.

She's not perfect and you might not like her as much but I'd rather pay her rate for a no drama punt than a chancer that bumps you for more or less everything over the bare bones. Being fair, she's never got close to sooking my cock yet but generally think we've been busy elsewhere rather than total avoidance so far.

Offline Cactus

Good to hear you had a good time, I really enjoyed my punt with her. Tried to arrange a return before she left but never quite managed.

Got some elderly relatives in Aberdeen who I might need to visit…

Offline bluetable

Well.,not meaning to slag but you were willing to risk £150 on your last few attempts even with advisories against.

She's not perfect and you might not like her as much but I'd rather pay her rate for a no drama punt than a chancer that bumps you for more or less everything over the bare bones. Being fair, she's never got close to sooking my cock yet but generally think we've been busy elsewhere rather than total avoidance so far.

Totally fair comment Davey, I have done that!  It’s only by sheer luck I haven’t lost my £150 on either of those times.  I think there’s something about the amount that makes me reluctant to risk £200 — it seems a lot more than £50 more, somehow.  Agree that this girl sounds like a solid investment and I’ll try to plan a meet with her soon off the back of this review.

Edit to say — didn’t realise she had a positive already, somehow I missed that.   :dash:
« Last Edit: August 14, 2026, 03:44:11 pm by bluetable »

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Managed to squeeze in a return visit. Ended with entirely satisfactory uncovered oral on me to. completion.  :rose:

Offline DrGFreeman

I saw her earlier this year. I agree she's very attractive. the meet started well, but after 30 mins her enthusiasm disappeared. I left thinking it was a bit 'meh' for 200

Offline Clitlicker1

If you search for Removed' on instagram she posts a lot of blogs talking about random stuff
« Last Edit: September 17, 2026, 06:08:11 pm by daviemac »

Offline tbig_man

If you search foron instagram she posts a lot of blogs talking about random stuff

She’s randomly started appearing on my feed as well.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2026, 06:08:24 pm by daviemac »

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Not sure if you're allowed to mention her social media handle, awaiting clarification on that.

Offline daviemac

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 32,250
  • Likes: 800
  •  
  • Reviews: 24
If you search for Removed' on instagram she posts a lot of blogs talking about random stuff
22 Privacy of service providers
Personal information about service providers must not be shared.
No social media content is permitted under any circumstances. This includes links, URLs, usernames, handles, profile names, personal profiles, business pages, professional pages and any other information that identifies or directs users to a social media account. This applies to all social media platforms, whether the account is public or private.
Photos of service providers may only be posted if they are currently used in their UKP advertisement. Photos taken from WhatsApp, social media or other private sources are prohibited, as are reposted photos no longer used in a current advert.
Phone numbers are only permitted if publicly displayed in a current advertisement. Personal numbers and room numbers are prohibited. Hotels may be named, but not specific rooms, house numbers or street addresses.
General descriptions of in-call locations are permitted, but exact house numbers and street names are not.
Media-related work, including modelling or pornography, may be shared where the individual has deliberately sought publicity. News items are also permitted.
These restrictions do not apply to individuals with criminal convictions or documented past name changes, which are not censored.

Also.

27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..

Offline bluetable

She’s randomly started appearing on my feed as well.
Ditto.  Actually fairly useful to see it, I don’t think I’d enjoy paying her for her time.  Instagram saved me potentially £200.

Offline Dan753640

I've been umming and arring about seeing her for ages, seems like that instagram would have helped 🤣

I take it shes not worth the £200 shes charging despite decent service

Offline bluetable

A couple of factors in the decision for me:
MrGFreeman’s mini-review where she ran out of steam halfway really put me off;
then a Instagram story where she said she’d rage-cancelled a booking because the guy asked questions (and mentioned she’d also do it for typos or misspelling!);
and the overall tone of the stories she posts just make it seem like she could be really hit-or-miss personality wise.

Pretty girl but I also don’t like her tattoos very much, so that was another factor.  I’m sure she could be a lot of fun for the right person, but worry I might not be the right person on the day and don’t want to hand over two tonne for that.

PS: I won’t post the profile because it’s against the rules, but I’m sure if you’re on IG it’ll show up sooner or later for you if you have an interest in girls on there.  I haven’t ever looked up an escort on there, but have followed lots of OF girls and then the algo fed me her, so presumably it would do the same ot you.  I guess Instagram knows my location and that I love whores so it put two and two together.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2026, 08:59:28 pm by bluetable »

Online Davey Dykes

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,701
  • Likes: 27
  •  
  • Reviews: 117
Some may think she's worth her rate, others won't.

DrGFreeman is of course welcome to pass comment but I'd suggest if there's a reasonably strong feeling either way he should log his own review.

As for the rest of the comments, if she's not for you,don't like the way she speaks shite on the Internet, too expensive or whatever then just don't bother going to see her.

« Last Edit: September 17, 2026, 10:09:49 pm by Davey Dykes »

Offline Dan753640

I dont know Davey I think its worth actually pointing out that shes routinely posting cringe men-hating shite on her social media. If youre in to that stuff or it doesn't bother you then fair enough but I think the whole point of this site is to avoid spending your hard earned money on someone youll regret, by communal advice.

Offline Cactus

I dont know Davey I think its worth actually pointing out that shes routinely posting cringe men-hating shite on her social media. If youre in to that stuff or it doesn't bother you then fair enough but I think the whole point of this site is to avoid spending your hard earned money on someone youll regret, by communal advice.

I’ve seen Lily and had a good time and found her to be a nice lass.

I’ve not seen any of her social media content as I’m not on any social media.

However, I know she does offer paid dom type content, would the “men hating shite” fall into that category? Or is it just general anti man rhetoric?

Offline Dan753640

A bit of both if im honest. The later stuff seems to be her turning it on to reinforce this goddess crap which I know some like, but the older stuff is blatant misandry, which it obviously has its roots in.

I just find it cringe af, on equal par to insecure men calling women bitches and imitating Tate

Offline Fookmefooku