Author Topic: Leipzig Brothel  (Read 616 times)

Offline Convince Me

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Alice - touring, no plans on working in the UK as Germany provides a good salary & safety of a bordello.

Comms- website suggests calling to make an appointment. I called when in the area. The Madam spoke good English.

Price - €80 for 30mins + €20 for OWO  (Sep 26)

Location - 15-20 mins by tram from Leipzig Hauptbahnof. Residential area. Flat on side street in an old block. Shared front door buzzed in & instructed to make way to the first floor.

Was shown to a small curtained alcove by the Madam & asked how long I wanted. Informed she would send in the available girls. Victoria, Lorna & the 'bossom wonder' ''DT' Alice. All walked in individually, a quick smile, handshake & they were gone. No time to discuss likes or wants. All girls were a good representation of their profiles, perhaps a little heavier but not much. If only my German was better I would have had an incling of what the WG's were talking about after our introduction. I went with Alice. Even though English is her third language (Italian, German) no language problems encountered. She resembled her profile more than the other two.

Shown to the room which is decorated in a modern way with a mirrored wall & one facing the foot of bed. Offered a drink & took a shower. Lots of faffing about by Alice, in the room, out the room. I have no idea if the clock had started ticking.

Services Taken, OWO, RO, 69. One pop on offer. Two in a 60min meet. Extra €20 DFK, not taken.

As I had paid for OWO, Alice went straight down on her knees & gave a very good variable bj in front of the mirror. As I felt the sap rising I moved on the bed & went into 69. I love cunninlingus & can stay for long time. When I paid too much attention to the clit or opening I could feel Alice pulling away so I played around with my tongue. She has such gym toned buns, no fat there. Her breasts are naturally huge & if you’re a boob man you'd be in heaven. I dabbled.

I never got to rubbing up for two reasons. I laugh at WG's who pretend to pant, faking arousal & thought her oral skills were so good I'd be happy to cum rather than go through the theatrics of her groaning whilst we went through the postions. I attend private sex parties so get my fill of porn positions & play so a nice long tentative head session was welcome.

A nice post punt chat & light massage. A shower was declined. I would return to this establishment as I feel this set up is geared to repeat customers based on good providers. The girls are on a seven day rota. Individual working hours are not posted. Appointments available.

Equivalent escort would be £150+ for 30mins in the UK, more in London.


Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only