Author Topic: Isis Brazilian -Leicester  (Read 1782 times)


5 review(s) for Ts Isis Brazilian (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Captainhowdy666

My 100th punt whoop whoop
On the hunt and being let down by others, saw reviews on here and thought that looks right up my street.

External Link/Members Only


Fired off a text early doors as I always like to be the first of the day.
She replied promptly and said ready now so out the door in a flash.

Big tower block next to burleys flyover in Leicester (use the small side door not the main front doors as that’s a different building)

Into the room and she’s wearing a very nice red number , big meaty body, fake tits with rock solid nipples and immediately chattty with excellent English , always a bonus
Stashed the cash , £100 for 30 mins with no charge for any extras she assures me.

She stashed the cash then jumped me.
Deep passionate French kisses, proper gfe we start slowly stripping each other.
Hard in seconds we go to work on each others coxks , she gives a nice dirty, slopping owo with plenty of noise, deeptheoating and spitting.

I go to town on hers worried about the damage it will do to my poor ring piece, rock sold, good length and girth.

Told her I wanted to fuck her first but she was so tight no matter how much I pushed and positioning it to slide it in, it just didn’t want to break the seal, never mind my turn to be punished.

Onto my back , loads of lube and searing pain while she entered me laughing and giggling as she enjoys her job so much , eventually it pops and she sits there thrusting away for an age while wanking me off until completion , was there a good 35-40 minutes and left grinning from ear to ear.

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Great review. Tried to see her a few times this week. I tried this morning as well for 9am. Wasn’t you that beat to it was it? lol.

I’m busy for the weekend now and she says she is off tomorrow.

Did you manage to make her cum?

Offline Captainhowdy666

Great review. Tried to see her a few times this week. I tried this morning as well for 9am. Wasn’t you that beat to it was it? lol.

I’m busy for the weekend now and she says she is off tomorrow.

Did you manage to make her cum?

Not for the want of trying
She let me jerk and suck without any resistance
Has proper staying power

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Not for the want of trying
She let me jerk and suck without any resistance
Has proper staying power

lol. I look forward to the challenge.

Offline Captainhowdy666

lol. I look forward to the challenge.

Forgot to add one little nugget of fun to my review.
As I exited the building I had to slam the front door to stop a crack addict from getting in while she bleated out loudly “oh my god” and then promptly dropped her necks and did a liquid shit against a wall.
Welcome to Leicester

Offline Hotdogboy88

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,975
  • Likes: 14
  •  
  • Reviews: 72
Forgot to add one little nugget of fun to my review.
As I exited the building I had to slam the front door to stop a crack addict from getting in while she bleated out loudly “oh my god” and then promptly dropped her necks and did a liquid shit against a wall.
Welcome to Leicester

 :vomit:

Offline Snagbadjer

What height and weight would you estimate, mate?

Offline escortman

Nice review captain glad you enjoyed ... :cool:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Nice review captain glad you enjoyed ... :cool:
About 5’10” and I dunno 12 stone, big old booty