Author Topic: Villa Roma Munich  (Read 1178 times)

Offline danisarc44

Anyone been to Villa Roma in Munich? I saw a reddit post that it was a life changing experience for someone as a first time punter and I'm inclined to give it a shot after some honest reviews from our German comrades here...

Offline Iloveoral

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Moderator
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 20,965
  • Likes: 571
  •  
  • Reviews: 513
Just a heads up, I appreciate you are posting mainly in the abroad section but you still need to post uk reviews to remain a member matey  :drinks:

Rule 27 Non-Contributing Accounts
We welcome questions and participation, but members who aren't posting reviews or making a meaningful contribution may be flagged as non-contributing. Once flagged, a 30 day timer begins. Posting a review during this period will maintain your membership. Sharing reviews helps keep the community balanced and valuable for everyone..