External Link/Members OnlyWhen: June 2026 on a holiday to Barcelona
Price: €140 for 30 minutes
Venue: Incall at La Suite BCN. Street entrance a few steps from Mercadona supermarket. Buzzed on street door to be let in. Up a couple of flights of stairs into another door at the top.
Comms: Walk-in just after midnight on a weekday night. Greeted by receptionist and ushered into an empty room. Asked if I had been before (which I had). Got told girls will come and present themselves one by one. About 12 girls were available who proceeded to walk in one by one, introduce themselves by name and either hug or walk out. Chose Blanca who returned with her stuff and shut the door.
Girl: Blanca is a beautiful, enaging and smart young Catalan girl, probably mid-twenties, website says 24, so accurate. Nice round bubble butt (which her photo doesn't do justice to) but very small tits. Good English.
Action: Handed over notes. Took off my clothes and jumped into the ensuite shower in the room. She joined me a few moments later. Some dirty talk and my hands were wrapped around her butt pretty much straightaway. We waltzed out of the shower, dried ourselves and onto the bed. Some OW, whilst I grabbed her butt with both my hands. I felt the sap rising, so asked for the main event. She put lube on rubber and we got busy in doggie. With the sight of her butt in front of me, I couldn't last long and I popped in the bag a few minutes later. Cleaned up, showered, got dressed. She used the phone in the room to tell them we had finished and I walked out.
Overall, great experience. I prefer to keep things safe in a high-volume place, so didn't ask for OWO, RO or 69, and she didn't offer.
The huge mirror on the ceiling allows you to watch the action in high definition. Definitely adds to the experience.
P.S. Suggestion to mods to create a dedicated sub-page for Barcelona (under maybe Spain) under Europe to collect all Barcelona reviews in one place for benefit of future punters. Thanks.
Hope my first-ever punting review wasn't too shabby.