Author Topic: Shirine - Leicester LE3  (Read 1051 times)

Offline MaxVerstappen

Girl - External Link/Members Only

This girl has been around Leicester on and off for years. Never had a chance to punt her. Can confirm she is the girl in the photos. Comms all good via WhatsApp. Located close to Noble Street in LE3. Got there and she made me wait for 10 minutes as she gone out for Maccies.

Got a text back that she had arrived, through some back entrance lol. Ok I believe you. She is very pale, quite tall, best feature is her tits. She is bottom heavy and has some timber on her belly. The room is as basic as it gets. Was told to be very quiet as otherwise the neighbours will hear. We both undressed and money sorted(£50 for 15 mins). Went in to touch and kiss her tits, no kissing that’s extra. Also we don’t have much time in 15 minutes you do know that right?! This girl is a having laugh. I immediately knew it’s one of them girls… piss taker. But things are about to take a turn for the worse.

Rubber out and straight on my cock. She tried to wank it to life a bit before sucking it. After about 30 seconds I was thinking is she going to suck it or what?! Then finally she put it in her mouth and it was not too bad to be fair. After it reached full mast she lubed my cock and we start things off in cowgirl, she is tight. Very tight in fact. She tells me that I’m lucky that I have a normal size cock, as she doesn’t work with big cocks(7 inch max) and implying that’s the reason why she has stayed so tight. Ok thanks for the biology/urology lesson…

Her riding skills are abysmal, at least I can play with her tits. A minute of this and I’ve had enough, so doggy next. She says you have to stand up because the bed is too creaky and the neighbours will hear us. But this is kinda awkward as she is a tall girl and she is very high up on the bed… I tell her let’s do mish with me standing instead. No, you are not getting more positions is her answer. Ok girl relax. So we continue on with standing doggy as she tries to go as low as she can. I make this work and start pumping away. Decent arse.

WTF???!!!!! After a minute of pumping a white discharge has covered my cock/condom, and then the stench hits me. Horrid, horrid smell, one of the worst I’ve experienced and I’ve seen a lot over the years. It’s obvious that she has some kind of yeast infection etc. blimey. But being a seasoned veteran I’m not going to just stop and waste £50 without blowing my load. So I carry on regardless. I get tired of the position and place one of my legs on the bed and continue shagging her that way. Funnily enough I’m lasting for ages and go at it quite awhile. She doesn’t seem to mind and never says to hurry up or anything along those lines. This was probably the only slight positive in the whole punt. Meanwhile the stench is getting much stronger, surely she can smell it as well. Yuck!!!!

I started getting close and gearing up for my death strokes(hard, fast, deep) she tells me not too hard so I rain it in a bit. She instructs me to pull my cock out immediately after I’ve cummed. So I’m in the middle of cumming and not quite finished the last few drops when she freaks out and says stop it now… bloody hell. She then gives me a lecture as why I would have to withdrawn my cock immediately after cumming as she doesn’t want to get pregnant because the cum is going to come out of the side etc. this girl is not cut out for this job.

She then gives me wet wipes to clean my cock, stinks as fuck. The stench is horrendous.

I asked whether I could wash my hands. “No I don’t have any washing equipment…”

Avoid big time. She is off to Brum next apparently.

I need a good scrub once back at home .

Vivastreet profile - External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Offline koshkaj

WTF???!!!!! After a minute of pumping a white discharge has covered my cock/condom, and then the stench hits me. Horrid, horrid smell, one of the worst I’ve experienced and I’ve seen a lot over the years. It’s obvious that she has some kind of yeast infection etc. blimey. But being a seasoned veteran I’m not going to just stop and waste £50 without blowing my load. So I carry on regardless.

You, Sir, are a general. I salute you.

I woulda been outta there, double-time  :vomit:

Offline Snagbadjer

You did say you wanted the dirtiest girl in the region, mate. She'll fit right in in Birmingham.

Greek, though? Not sure I believe it.

Offline nbarnes

You did say you wanted the dirtiest girl in the region, mate. She'll fit right in in Birmingham.

Greek, though? Not sure I believe it.

Beautiful response  :lol:

Offline Snagbadjer

Max knows I like to have a bit of banter and I'm sure he won't be offended.  :drinks:

Offline MaxVerstappen

You did say you wanted the dirtiest girl in the region, mate. She'll fit right in in Birmingham.

Greek, though? Not sure I believe it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: Brilliant reply!!!  :drinks:

Offline MaxVerstappen

You, Sir, are a general. I salute you.

I woulda been outta there, double-time  :vomit:

 :D

Offline Jacksonwood

Like an F1 champ you just keep going … legend 😎

Offline MaxVerstappen

Like an F1 champ you just keep going … legend 😎

That's what champions do mate, you keep going even when the going gets though and unbearably smelly  :vomit: :D :lol: