Author Topic: Kira, Candy Shop Massage, Prague  (Read 1183 times)

Offline MK9

This was my first trip to Prague since before Covid and decided to try a new place for me, Candy Shop in the old town.  When I arrived, you go downstairs into a small bar area and met by a friendly barmaid / receptionist.   I had already made my booking the day before via WhatsApp.

Soon, Kira came into the area and led me into the room next to the bar, which had a mattress on the floor and a large shower in the corner.

External Link/Members Only

If you look at the photos of Kira on the website, you can probably hazard a guess as to why I choose her, but in her own words from her page....

Without a doubt, my body is my biggest strength – I have the largest natural breasts in our salon, and I consider them my sensual signature. I use them skillfully during the massage, letting them glide gently over your skin, creating a warm and unforgettable feeling. It’s not just a touch – it’s a full-body embrace.

Yes, she has got a fantastic pair of overgrown fun bags and I have to say I think they looked even bigger in real life.  She is a curvy girl, so she's got a phat ass as well, but everything is overshadowed by the boobs.

I had paid 2800 czk for a 90min massage, with an extra 500 czk to include kissing, making a total of 3300 czk. 

We started off with a shared shower in the oversized cubicle area.  This was great fun, squeezing and groping those huge jugs, a few kisses and Kira already playing with my cock, interspersed with some b2b action already.  I would have happily stayed in the shower for the whole session.

The actual massage was OK, not the greatest, but again the highlight was my head buried in those boobs and also kissing this pretty young lady.   We finished the session with another shared shower, which was more of a gentle wind down, with me and Kira embraced in a hug under the shower head.