Author Topic: Michelle Independent - Farringdon Area  (Read 4009 times)


169 review(s) for Michelle Independent (167 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline neerajkaul

External Link/Members Only


Visit:
June'25
140 GBP for 30 mins.

Comms:
Very prompt. Over whatsapp. Booked in advance. Confirmation on the day. Address given on the day.


Space:
I had to walk from Farringdon towards Old Street. But not sure what was the area marked on her profile that day. It was an apartment. Well stocked bathroom. Clean towels. Nice ambience in the room.

Girl:
Stunning. Well made up. Lovely face. Tall-ish and model like figure. She has a very catwalk personality imo. Bum is not super round but grabby. Boobs are the best feature apart from face. Her skin was lovely. She smelled really nice. Hair open and partially draped over face which made her look super cute. She is one the best looking girls I've punted. And not in a instagram way. Like how I'd imagine good looking old skool beauties to be.

Session
Started a bit business like. She gave me lots of instructions around the bathroom etc. But I had read her reviews and knew she is a good bet. So it didn't bother me. Once I was our, she dried my back with the towel. Really deep and sensual kissing. Followed by one of the most amazing blowjobs I have had. Not the technique but her look and demeanour made it special. She genuinely felt like a date gone well. She made proper eye contact while sucking. She was also very playful with my dick. Super sexy.
Then we moved to doggy. Honestly, I should have gone missionary. Her ass isn't the best thing on her. Would have loved to watch her face while action.
Her nipples are quite pointy. I find that a bit odd but some folks love it. YMMV. I loved her breasts though. Very soft and the right size for me.



Summary:
+ Stunning girl
+ Great service
+ Good intimacy

Neutral:
Booking her is a faff due to how popular she is. But once booked, it is all smooth.

Negative:
None.

She is going to be my preferred choice if available. Really happy with my session. Thanks to the community here to reviewing her so well.

Offline MLawro93

Always thought her bum was one of her best features.  :) Mind you, I often get distracted by her face and the kissing. She is the spitting image of Bar Refaeli.

Offline Mr Garmin

Always thought her bum was one of her best features.  :) Mind you, I often get distracted by her face and the kissing. She is the spitting image of Bar Refaeli.

I think she could be a double for Rosamund Pike

Offline mikef2008


Offline Gunner98

I think she could be a double for Rosamund Pike

Onto top of HL I guess.

Offline moonlight_lad

Onto top of HL I guess.
Just checked Michelle's profile , she is on holiday atm and returning in mid Sept and on some days she is already fully booked. I can't believe OPs book so much in advance. After seeing that I was thinking, should I book :crazy:

Offline Mr Garmin

Just checked Michelle's profile , she is on holiday atm and returning in mid Sept and on some days she is already fully booked. I can't believe OPs book so much in advance. After seeing that I was thinking, should I book :crazy:

She has at least one long standing reg that books multiple hours weeks in advance.

I think that some girls also deliberately show fully booked when actually not available at all to cause a rush.  FOMO and all that.

Offline moonlight_lad

She has at least one long standing reg that books multiple hours weeks in advance.

I think that some girls also deliberately show fully booked when actually not available at all to cause a rush.  FOMO and all that.

Yes, when she says she is fully booked it could be that she is not working on that day, but when she says she has one slot on a particular day a month in advance then you wonder.

Offline patelprat

Yes, when she says she is fully booked it could be that she is not working on that day, but when she says she has one slot on a particular day a month in advance then you wonder.

Lucky them. If I could afford to advance book her for several hours, I would, but I need to spread out my escort spend.