Author Topic: Erica_xo - Liverpool St  (Read 1397 times)


18 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6630425) (13 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline FITFORWHAT


External Link/Members Only

Part of the holy (unholy?) trinity of no-kissing Liverpool Street Romanians along with Stunning Elle ( External Link/Members Only) and Ivanna (External Link/Members Only ) I was quite happy to tick this one off my hot list as it had been there for a while - 2 down and one to go to complete the trinity.

Location:
Liverpool Street in an apartment just opposite the station, fairly discreet although I had to loiter around outside for a while. I had a quick shower before and after the action.

Erica:
Her pictures are fairly accurate but she was bigger on the hips than I had imagined. I did find her quite attractive but she is not a natural beauty. She was pretty welcoming but she did manage to tell me what I can and cant do a fair number of times (tits are sensitive, go easy etc etc etc) and at times this just felt unnecessary.

Service:
Covered BJ, followed by fairly vanilla sex in multiple positions finishing with her riding cowgirl. The sex really saved this from being a neutral as she made really good eye contact throughout some of the positions and I just felt like she was enjoying it.

Price:
£120 for 30 minutes. I probably left after 25 or so, which was off my own back - I did not really see a need to hang around.

Overall:
Low positive, just due to the great engagement during sex. I think she is quite expensive and I do not see why I would go back to see her when Stunning Ellee is around the corner.