Author Topic: Thai Jasmin - Canning Town  (Read 2223 times)


12 review(s) for Thai Jasmine (9 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline zezima56

External Link/Members Only

Canning Town, well known Thai spot

Was kept waiting at the door abit plus the door/bell system were playing up

Rate - 80 half hour

She is prettier than her pictures, has a mum tum which is no problem to me

Nothing amazing happened, she was abit surprised when I said no oral just sex, she got on top no problems, switched to any position I asked, not very tight though

She wasn’t very enthusiastic nor did she kiss much (only asked her to kiss my cheek) but only did it once or twice

Not much more to say really, didn’t let me cum on her as I didn’t pay extra and I wasn’t able to finish in the condom so I ended by hand until the tissues she passed me

She did fart at one point which smelt but I didn’t mind she was really pretty, not very good English so couldn’t understand a lot of things

Low positive because she did most of what I asked and was pretty
« Last Edit: July 27, 2026, 12:22:20 pm by zezima56 »

Offline Excalibur

Be careful Op farting will be an extra soon, mark my words. FIF (give only) £10 at discretion obviously.

Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,791
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211


She did fart at one point which smelt but I didn’t mind


When you asked her to blow you, it got lost in translation.

Offline blueruin

did the fart slip out when you were fucking?

Offline zezima56

did the fart slip out when you were fucking?

yeah in missionary, she didnt even change her expression just continued as normal

Online Pleasure4ever

Entertaining review.
The fart thing made me laugh..