Sugar Babies
Shemales
Massage
UKPunting
Register
Home
Login
Register
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Stacey Saren
« previous
next »
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Down
Author
Topic:
Stacey Saren
(
Read 1683 times
)
harryhavanagh
Age Check :
Posts: 241
Likes: 17
Reviews: 23
«
on:
August 02, 2026, 11:59:28 am »
Stacey Saren is way past her prime so colour me surprised when I saw her on Diva at 700/hour. On AW she is 600/hour. I remember I really wanted to see her then I watched a couple of her recent pornos and she had put on a huge amount of weight. And there are no videos on the Diva site which is quite telling.
Anyone seen her very recently?
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Mango_007
Age Check :
Posts: 412
Likes: 15
Reviews: 76
«
Reply #1 on:
August 03, 2026, 12:00:25 pm »
There's a review of her on here somewhere.
I'd love to see her but 1. Too expensive, 2. Her voice from her porn i think is irritating. 3. From memory the reviews of her on here are lackluster
But oh her body looks sublime in her profiles
harryhavanagh
Age Check :
Posts: 241
Likes: 17
Reviews: 23
«
Reply #2 on:
August 03, 2026, 05:07:35 pm »
Yeah the profile pictures I think are going to be very misleading. Plus she’s not getting any younger. Interesting she thought she had to join Diva.
The_Don
Age Check :
Forum Helper
Posts: 12,509
Likes: 68
Reviews: 250
«
Reply #3 on:
August 03, 2026, 05:44:45 pm »
Quote from: harryhavanagh on August 02, 2026, 11:59:28 am
External Link/Members Only
Standard URL links known (A/W I.D indexed) reviews and works best on UKP (IMO).
Quote from: lincoln86 on February 22, 2021, 02:28:44 am
External Link/Members Only
allroadboy
Age Check :
Posts: 395
Likes: 11
Reviews: 19
«
Reply #4 on:
August 04, 2026, 10:35:51 am »
In her more recent porn she seems to of lost quite a bit of the weight she was carrying 5 or so years ago - the problem with her is she has shot so much porn, working out what is recent can be tricky!
jrhunter
Age Check :
Posts: 124
Likes: 4
Reviews: 19
«
Reply #5 on:
August 04, 2026, 04:12:38 pm »
I'd consider Victoria Rose as a good proxy for Stacey. Very similar body, porn star service and half the price (although still pricey). I've only seen her once but I though she was excellent.
External Link/Members Only
Pages:
[
1
]
Go Up
« previous
next »
UKPunting
»
Discussions & Reviews
»
Regional Discussion
»
London
»
Stacey Saren
Member Benefits
From just £36 per year
Massage Reviews:
Explore 15K+ reviews.
Unlimited Interaction:
Access and engage with all content.
Distraction-Free:
No more annoying popups.
Full Access:
Click on external links freely.
See Everything:
View all posted images.
Join Today
close