Author Topic: Frankfurt  (Read 1665 times)

Offline Ladeastyorkshire

I had a couple of nights in Frankfurt and didn’t fancy spending 100s in sharks so tried the budget friendly options.
I headed round the 2 red light districts, one is near the train station and had lots of open drug use on the street although they don’t pester you.
The other is Breite Gasse which is smaller but a nicer area.
All of these brothels are up loads of stairs so my advice would be to find someone and punt straight away, otherwise you end up fucked window shopping.
1 st punt was Breite Gasse, 40 euro. Fit slim Romanian, basic pump and dump. Did the job.
Next day I went to visit a club treff188, they had a special offer on which for 90 euros you got 3 punts and free soft drinks. Beers cost 5 euro.
External Link/Members Only
Very basic club, had a sauna, locker area, showers and lounge area down stairs.
The girls will come join you on the sofa and get a bit touchy feeling with you until you decide to go upstairs which is a plus.
I think I had a good day in terms of quality as there were 3 good ones, 1 stunner and 3 munters.
I stayed a few hours did my 3 punts and left satisfied.
I’ve just looked at the current line up and it doesn’t look the best at this moment in time so one to keep a eye on.
On my final day before my flight I had a good look around the main red light area. Did to much window shopping so I was absolutely fucked from all the stairs and couldn’t perform🤣
Overall a successful trip but wouldn’t be in a rush to return.

Offline londonpuntingemail

Hi mate that sounds amazing. Are you saying you just pay €90 and you can have 3 girls without paying anything extra? Does the 90 include entry as well? I’m planning a FKK your bank holiday weekend and may add this to the list

Offline Ladeastyorkshire

Yes that’s right, I’d say it’s a bargain fkk, but I had a great time. I think the usual price is 110 euro for 3 punts

Offline londonpuntingemail

Yes that’s right, I’d say it’s a bargain fkk, but I had a great time. I think the usual price is 110 euro for 3 punts

Do you know of any other places where they have this fixed fee and you can effectively have a certain number of girls included in the fee? It makes a good alternative to the other FKK clubs where we’re looking at spending several hundred or a grand for the day. From my understanding this flat fee and unlimited Girls used to be the norm but then the legislation changed but I think this particular club that you have mentioned are using some kind of token system or wording to skirt around the legislation to make it work.