External Link/Members Only30 mins - £70 +£10 OWO £10 DFK - total £90
Knew I was gonna be in Aberdeen for the weekend, and this profile grabbed my attention, as did the reviews, so fired off a few messages to enquire if she would be working, and comms were good.
I confirmed the morning of the meeting, address was given, not far from the train station. I did not drive so I'm not sure how easy it is to park in this area of the city. I tell her I'm there and she confirms the flat.
I walk in to find the girl in the picture, petite thai girl, very sexy, wearing a one piece see through negligee.
I hand over the pennies and confirm the choices. She goes off and I get undressed, when she comes back she is straight into kissing and groping, lies me down on the bed, carries on with the kissing, grabbing my cock, presents me with her tits, which are fake, but feel good, and nipples responsive.
She grabs the wet wipes and proceeded to give me what is probably the best oral I've ever had, and she keeps at it, and at one point I had to stop her as I felt I was too close....she smiles, comes up to kiss me again and keeps moving up to sit on my face, where I happily return the favour, and once again she responds in a very favourable manner, while at the same time grabbing the condom, moving swiftly to put it on and climbing aboard....I have never seen a girl be so swift about it!
She is tight and carries on snogging my face off as she grinds. I flip her over in mish and once again I'm close, so I pull out to get her into doggy, as I imagine the view would be amazing, but she pulls me back in and grabs me, girating under me, groaning as I explode.
I just lie next to her, caressing her and kissing her neck and tits as I recover my breath....
I get dressed and thank her for her time. She snogs my face off once more, grabbing my balls and says it was fun.
She is one very sexy girl, extremely good at her job. However she lives in Aberdeen, which is a shame as I am not up there very often, otherwise she would be a regular, no doubt about it.