Author Topic: Nancy SensualGoddess - Kirkcaldy  (Read 1132 times)


27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6090162) (16 positive, 6 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline enitram

External Link/Members Only

30 mins - £80

Text her in the morning for an evening session, communication was good. She gives you the postcode, then lets you know the number on arrival.

Side street in Kirkcaldy not far from the hospital.

I'm let in by a petit asian girl, definitely the girl from the pics, but she is not 40....apparently it was her friend who set up the profile and put in the wrong age!

I give the pennies and undress while she goes off to stash it. I lie the bed and she starts with a gentle massage, which , although isn't gonna relieve any kind of stress, does feel very sensual. She turns me over and asks if I want oral with or without, I opt for without and there was no extra charge. Her oral skills are good and she gives plenty of attention to the balls, She leans over and grabs the condom,  then climbs aboard, makes all the right noises, I then flip her over for mish and finally for doggy where she demands me to fuck her harder, and this is the highlight of the punt, I give it all I've got and she takes it like a champ until I explode in the bag, she cleans me up, quick chat , get dressed and out the door.

No kissing at all during the meet, or RO.

Nice girl, and a positive, but no kissing or RO means I won't go back.