Author Topic: Devine lolla - manchester  (Read 961 times)


113 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4599409) (111 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline marksmith1986

External Link/Members Only

45 mins £160

A lot has been said about lolla and I can’t really add much. Comms was good, quick to respond and confirmation given on the day.  Flat good for purpose and discreet.
Straight into dfk as soon as enter and her body is smoking for her age. Quick shower to freshen up as it was a warm day and for the next 45 minutes I felt like my cock was either in her mouth or in her pussy.
1st round was cim with some awesome ball sucking and licking. Gentle face fuckwith me standing up and her on her back over the bed and finally unloaded with me on the chair. She swallowed the lot and didn’t stop sucking even after coming which felt fantastic.
Some nice nipple licking and sucking on me kept me hard and she was back down sucking and licking away on my cock and balls and I had to get the condom on. Some missionary and doggy and I was soon blowing. What I loved was when she took the condom off and straight away sucked me clean and just kept sucking away. Never had that before and it felt so good.
3rd round was more owo and ball sucking then bent her over and pounded away. Finished in her and like second round condom off and licked me clean.

What a meet and the 45 mins flew by!  Will definitely be back!