Author Topic: Beyoncé Temptations Prestwich  (Read 969 times)

Offline Mariokoko

External Link/Members Only

I Had planned to see another of Temptations quality laddies but on calling i was told she had phoned in to cancel
I was reeled off the list of ladies on shift, having spoken with Beyonce several times in reception i decided well my horn decided to take the plunge and wow so glad i did ..

Beyoncé is pure, unfiltered sex appeal in every possible way.
Her body is a masterpiece—curves that demand attention, and the filthy, skilled things she does with it will leave you wrecked in the best way.
Beyoncé  flexibility is unreal—not just the way her body bends and moves, but how fearlessly adventurous she is with every request and every filthy idea. 
Beyoncé doesn’t just deliver an experience. She ruins you lol. take your energy pills before seeing her !!

I was completely addicted to the deep wet DT and the slow, teasing way she delivered. full eye contact all way down HONESTLY and i am not an average bloke ... 
She could have just exhaled warm air across my skin and I would’ve exploded on the spot.
That’s how insanely turned on she had me.  Thank fuck she made me hold back. When that final orgasm finally hit, it was earth-shattering—longer, deeper, and more intense than anything I’d ever felt. 


Beyoncé isn’t just a fantasy;  She shows you exactly how to sink deeper into pleasure, how to ride every wave instead of racing to the finish. Her tantric massage took me somewhere out of my body—places of pure, humming ecstasy.


I never expected to learn anything from an escort… yet I walked away grateful and wiser.

£50RF
£20Extras

I Should have booked the hour, i will next time