This one is on Vivastreet which I rarely use.
She calls herself Lorena but I cant do the link from Vivastreet. 07716 710459.
I think she is new and a weekend offering in an air B&B that is to be confirmed. I texted her in the morning and made a booking for one hour massage with HE. She sent me a menu which ranged up to £300 for two girls with sex.
As she was a new girls I settled on £100 for one hour naked massage with HE. I agreed to text when I was in the street. Moray Place, one of the most expensive parts of Edinburgh. I am not far away so I walked and texted. Eventualy I got the, not quite ready text. I was then given a number and told to text here when I arrived. These a Georgion very expensive appartments, hence the short term let that I guessed.
I was buzzed in and a ground floor flat door oppened. She is petite, attractive and from Barcelona. All good so far. I was taken to a room with a massage table and a bed. Payment sorted I went face down on the massage couch, she had removed her clothes. A manic very bad massage followed with reach under that were painful. After about 10 minutes she asked me to turn over and proceeded in the same way. I could tell that she wanted me to cum asap. To be honest I felt the same and just wanted to cut my losses.
I took a nice shower just to get something for my money and was out off the flat in probably 25 minutes total.
I don't think that they will be there long. I say they becauseone option texted to me was a four hand massage.