Author Topic: ShiShi - Ananta Therapy – Holborn  (Read 1599 times)

Offline carrot

I went after doing some research and this place seemed like a safe bet.

Whenever I go to massage place, that is what I go for first, extras second. Otherwise there are better alternatives.

Upon arrival was greeted by 3 ladies, of which I ultimately ended up getting a woman in her 50s or so. I am not sure and with asians I find it even more difficult. I did not fancy her, opposed to the other two available. I need to get better at this shit, too expensive to just go with fate. But also first time, ehh, the place is for massage, extras second.

Had a shower then positioned myself on the table, towel covering my butt. I play it safe with the towel, even though in this case could’ve gone without it. She removed it at the start anyway lol.

I don’t remember all the details of the massage, but the highlight was how she positioned my legs to get muscles at diff angles I never get massaged normally. Kind of made me realise just how much better all the other could be. And now because of that, my ceiling is now raised.

Conversation was dead because of the language barrier, which caused some misunderstandings even later.

She did some accidental touches that felt less and less so as repetitions piled on while working on muscles. Extras were mentioned in the last 20 or so minutes. If I recall whatever you want. She dropped some comment that made me think I was quoted higher fees, simple due to longer massage. Which is BS, that only makes sense if we start from minute 0, not last whatever minutes. I honestly don’t even know why I even went for any, I will chuck it up to stupid. I ended up paying far too much (80 if I recall) for a wank and some ass play. Getting sucked off was either not an option or beyond expensive, I don’t remember. The ass play I originally meant external, but ended up getting full on prostate massage. That is on me, knowing the language barrier I should have known. Took some time, but blew in the end thanks to some tongue tickle on my dick hole.

Massage was really good, but it wasn’t sensual. No cc swipes, reach unders. The finale was too costly and typing this review made me relive that regret again. Decided to leave on neutral because we are not here for just massages and the rest wasn’t so bad to warrant a negative.

Would I repeat? No. Only for proper massage, no funny business.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2026, 02:29:29 am by carrot »

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,420
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183