Author Topic: VICTORIA HOTT LATINA - PRESTON  (Read 1469 times)


35 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6083207) (31 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Offline Graph123

Venue
Preston,apartments lidl

Date
06.2026

Girl
VICTORIA HOTT LATINA

 Fake Tits.pictures accurate but heavily a air brushed

Price
£80 30mins.

Usual magic door trick,She went off to stash the cash and i undressed. She stripped on her return.

She started off with a bj shes gives a great bj.I then had her in missionary. I then had her in cowgirl.

 I then said I wanted doggy did that for a bit an then  gave me more oral then finished with hj.

Negatives
No owo but she clearly states that on her profile

Overall a good punt. She seems a friendly sp who is willing please.

Would I return yes

External Link/Members Only

Online scouting

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 7,420
  • Likes: 292
  •  
  • Reviews: 183