Author Topic: London Sex Parties Halloween Special - Sutton  (Read 1419 times)

Offline isaac_gauss

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday I returned to the house of industrial-scale group fuck sessions session after a long time away, for the 12pm party.

2 hours for £180 (Halloween special price is larger, due to the bigger line-up). Deposit of $60 paid when booking via email.

Note: all sex at these parties including oral is with condom and the protocol is: open a new condom packet in front of the girl so she sees you do that, and sees you put it on properly or she'll help put it on. I witnessed several guys needing to be reminded of this. Tip: the side of the packet with the logo is the front (facing away from the body).

I arrived 30 mins late, and the action was in full flow. After paying I stripped, showered, then surveyed the upstairs rooms (didn't immediately realise two downstairs rooms were in use too). Greeted one familiar fellow, it's a party after all. Each room had 2-4 girls engaging with one or two men.

In one room I saw the voluptuous Georgia who my mate had suggested I ought to meet, but she very much occupied. Next to her was someone I didn't recognise, a cute blonde girl getting fucked - turned out that was Penny Charms, who was my first fuck that day. Fucked her in missionary and revelled in the debauchery of the scene, Georgia next to us getting railed too, and surrounded by menCame in the condom, thanked her then went downstairs to the kitchen for sweets and orange squash.

Then I realised there were two more downstairs rooms full of action - the dungeon with Lexi in Joker makeup getting spitroasted on the central bench, and Chloe, who sucked me very well. The other downstairs room had young petite blonde Tiffany, wearing khaki camouflage, very popular. After one guy had finished fucking, a fellow attendee was waiting next to me and I suggested spitroasting. All agreed and Tiffany moved to bend over a chair. Sucked me (condom on as always at these parties) then (after the other guy was finished) she turned around and I fucked her. Lovely bum, very petite.

Another highlight was the punky Tall Barbie. It was near the end of the party - I got next to her while she was getting fucked on the long bed, and after a brief intro she wanked and sucked me. Then RR came to suggest a bukkake finale. Both Barbie and I were keen.

Out to the landing by the stairs. She stood up and that's when I finally appreciated her giantess stature, and (in the light) her spooky makeup - black mascara pseudo-tears leaking down from her eyes. 6'2" apparently, plus boots with heels. She kneeled down and I released my 2nd and final load, over her face, tongue, and tits, starting off the bukkake with just her at first, Chloe soon joined, and later Lexi with her ghostly painted face...

Negatives: crap bed downstairs. 2 hours is barely enough.

Friendly banter between guests. Had a great time.

Online TallnHung

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday I returned to the house of industrial-scale group fuck sessions session after a long time away, for the 12pm party.


Classic wording.  Thanks for giving me something to laugh about today :)

Online TallnHung

External Link/Members Only

Yesterday I returned to the house of industrial-scale group fuck sessions session after a long time away, for the 12pm party.

2 hours for £180 (Halloween special price is larger, due to the bigger line-up). Deposit of $60 paid when booking via email.

Note: all sex at these parties including oral is with condom and the protocol is: open a new condom packet in front of the girl so she sees you do that, and sees you put it on properly or she'll help put it on. I witnessed several guys needing to be reminded of this. Tip: the side of the packet with the logo is the front (facing away from the body).

I arrived 30 mins late, and the action was in full flow. After paying I stripped, showered, then surveyed the upstairs rooms (didn't immediately realise two downstairs rooms were in use too). Greeted one familiar fellow, it's a party after all. Each room had 2-4 girls engaging with one or two men.

In one room I saw the voluptuous Georgia who my mate had suggested I ought to meet, but she very much occupied. Next to her was someone I didn't recognise, a cute blonde girl getting fucked - turned out that was Penny Charms, who was my first fuck that day. Fucked her in missionary and revelled in the debauchery of the scene, Georgia next to us getting railed too, and surrounded by menCame in the condom, thanked her then went downstairs to the kitchen for sweets and orange squash.

Then I realised there were two more downstairs rooms full of action - the dungeon with Lexi in Joker makeup getting spitroasted on the central bench, and Chloe, who sucked me very well. The other downstairs room had young petite blonde Tiffany, wearing khaki camouflage, very popular. After one guy had finished fucking, a fellow attendee was waiting next to me and I suggested spitroasting. All agreed and Tiffany moved to bend over a chair. Sucked me (condom on as always at these parties) then (after the other guy was finished) she turned around and I fucked her. Lovely bum, very petite.

Another highlight was the punky Tall Barbie. It was near the end of the party - I got next to her while she was getting fucked on the long bed, and after a brief intro she wanked and sucked me. Then RR came to suggest a bukkake finale. Both Barbie and I were keen.

Out to the landing by the stairs. She stood up and that's when I finally appreciated her giantess stature, and (in the light) her spooky makeup - black mascara pseudo-tears leaking down from her eyes. 6'2" apparently, plus boots with heels. She kneeled down and I released my 2nd and final load, over her face, tongue, and tits, starting off the bukkake with just her at first, Chloe soon joined, and later Lexi with her ghostly painted face...

Negatives: crap bed downstairs. 2 hours is barely enough.

Friendly banter between guests. Had a great time.

Great review, not been to one of these for a while.
Im really tempted by 12 Nov one.  Always wanted to fuck Vicki Powell, the bonus being Honey is there too!
« Last Edit: October 09, 2026, 12:47:02 pm by TallnHung »

Offline LondonerW1

I was there for the 7 PM party, and it was a great event overall, watch out for my detailed review coming soon!

There were 16 girls in total, but these two really caught my attention: Georgia Koneva, a French woman of Russian heritage and an absolute gem. Note that she only entertains 1-on-1 engagements.

Florence Paige, an absolute top-tier 10/10 whore who was thriving on the group attention and energy throughout the night. We were 7-8 guys taking turns on her in a gangbang, and mate she was thoroughly into it.

Host & Event Details:

Contribution: £180, which is fantastic value for a 2-hour party.

Host: Rebecca is a great host, very attentive and constantly making sure everyone was well looked after.

Overall, a brilliant event!

xxx

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online Nomerzypuntr

Georgia Kenova a pornstar??

Offline Lmatador

I was there for the 7 PM party, and it was a great event overall, watch out for my detailed review coming soon!


Hidden Image/Members Only

Seconded. Also considering writing a review.

Great party. The highlights for me were Tiffany and Paige. Unreal both those girls.

Two girls didn't show up Sunflower and Jennifer (well, Sunflower was there. Lasted about 15 mins complained about pain and left during the first party). There were two replacements that I could see for them. Malibu and a girl called Honey I believe (not 100% sure).

Offline Smeagol.FX

Before I hang up my punting gloves, this is a debauchery I have to try. Thanks for the informative review!