My adventures almost always involve a drive with the radio tuned into a station playing music from a bygone era. The nostalgia makes me melancholic as I think of happier times, of how we are all aging and the general state of enshittification in the modern world. This hobby is therefore one of the few pleasures that I enjoy amongst all these downers, and I like to grab opportunities wherever and whilst I still can and, more recently, shake things up a bit. I must therefore thank whichever one of you posted recently about Raquel Van Zant and her special events. The party scene has been a revelation this last 18 months and this encounter was no exception. A special event will set you back £150 and you’ll get an hour, and hour and a half of playtime.
External Link/Members OnlyComms and venueDone on AW then by text, very efficient. Booking made a week before, glad I did, it looked popular. Deposit by bank transfer or Amazon voucher, balance on arrival. Venue is in some new and very well appointed gated complex near a canal in MK. A tip is to read very carefully the signs on the buildings so that you know which one to go in. Shower available, comfortable bedroom where all fun was had. I get paranoid about parking in such places and so found ‘normal’ roads about 10 minutes away and parked there. Nice houses, safe.
ServicesIt’s a little more intimate than some of your parties and OWO is default. There will also be kissing and plenty of RO/fingering going on, which I don’t tend to do at such events for various reasons, plus much sex, protected obviously. Some DVP may be possible in punts as opposed to parties. Raquel was lezzing it up with her mate a bit and they were both more than happy to attend to multiple cocks. This was a key difference for me and one of the selling points – whilst I love my Rebecca Ryder gang bangs, with upwards of a dozen girls the aim is often to tick as many boxes as possible. Fun, but not so relaxed and less collaborative. Also helps that these two thrived on multitasking.
GirlsRaquel is exactly as pictures on the website, very attractive, athletic, friendly, intelligent, nymph. Ditto Raquel’s friend who I won’t name here aside from saying that she is on the scene too. I will say it again – both thrived on multiple cock action. Orgasms were had, plenty of them, soaked sheets and squirting. Six male punters plus Raquel’s partner Lee.
ActionFinally managed to get into the Fort Knox complex and fortunately didn’t miss a great deal at the meet and greet half hour or so beforehand. Some events have an icebreaker which is largely men silently staring at their cocks, but at this one Raquel and her male partner Lee did got the conversation started whilst everyone took it in turns to shower and pay balances. It’s a useful way to get the lie of the land.
Party time and we all head into the bedroom with king sized bed. The action starts immediately with Raquel and her friend having a snog whilst cocks around the room start to inflate. Then they are serviced. I’m one of three guys being sucked off by Raquel, her friend seeing to another two.
Positions change and Raquel is spitroasted whilst I am taking a good look at the friend being worked into an RO provoked frenzy whilst wanking a cock in each hand. I then work my way to being blown whilst the friend is fucked by a couple of guys in turn, then when they vacate I rubber up and fuck the friend in mish. I feel a little guilty as I’m not as supple as the others so it’s hard for the friend to blow any of them effectively and in any case we are both working ourselves into some very intense sex. The friend is again being vocal. She doesn’t want me to stop, she wants me to cum inside her, the dirty talk does the job and I have a massive orgasm inside her. A first for me in front of an audience and I loved it.
The downside however is that I’ve now popped my cork and will require a good 15 minutes of recuperation, a slight missed opportunity as most of the guys had had at least some play and slots were becoming free, but I decided to watch and enjoy instead. Plenty more spitroasting to see.
Eventually I was in a position to continue, someone had just pulled out of Raquel so she very nicely and effectively got me to full mast again with some sensual OWO. Not knowing how long the hard on would last, she rubbered me up and rode me energetically in cowgirl whilst we both watched her friend squirting (Raquel returned the favour later).
Flagging again I let someone else have a turn as people began to leave with about 20 minutes left. Still enough people to watch some good roasting going on, including a well built guy with a huge cock and excellent stamina. I think he’d made both ladies cum and showed no signs of fatigue, and his continued exploits were turning me on and I actually found myself hard again. Not wanting to waste it, I rubbered up and had intended to fuck Raquel in doggy or mish but she’d gone for a breather.
The friend was free however so I shagged her doggy whilst she sucked off the muscular guy, with Raquel helping upon her return. We were the last ones standing in the end and when I lost wood, we called it a day, pretty much on time. Shower, chat and out, with a spring in my step and, incredibly, still horny despite my exertions. This would need to be rectified elsewhere.
SummaryAn amazing, quality party. Quite a different feel to a House of Poitier event, where 60-90 minutes of playtime is going to be pushing it. I like them both for different reasons.
Here you only have to see two girls and they’ve willing to take on multiple cocks, and the punters seem more inclined towards that sort of thing. It’s a good vibe and after the initial 15-20 minutes of guys needing to be blown, it’s easy to get further action, so you can be quite easily satisfied within the hour, indeed a few people left with 10-15 minutes to go because they’d been fully sated. If you’re interested in some real orgy-style group sex then a Raquel Van Zant special event is definitely the way to go. I could well return if at a similarly convenient location.