Author Topic: Scarlet_woman - Winchester  (Read 1466 times)


23 review(s) for Scarlet_Woman (19 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Andywb]

Offline Riga2026

External Link/Members Only
In call
30 mins £120
*Being new to Punting I spend weeks procrastinating over stepping over the line.
Was working away, came across Scarlet in March.
Gym toned, petite, pert,though no showing of her face on profile I called.
She answered, was out food shopping , said she’d call me back.10 mins later she calls, immediately puts me at ease with her bubbly giggly chatter.
Agree to meet, awaited instructions .
*parked up about 5-6 mins outside the town centre, made my way up to the road before contacting Scarlet for a door Number.
Door on latch, as I entered the warmest cutest smile , stunning eyes looking at me, my words  where oh shit.
She giggled, came, gave  me a hug, guided me up stairs.
Did the office stuff, chatted a bit as she could see I was nervous, complemented me on my build, tattoos.
Sat on the edge of the bed, she came, lay against me so I could feel her soft skin.
We lay  down full eye contact  ,got into it.  she gave me an amazing Bj, eye contact was a killer , she knows how to tick the boxes. Sweetly she Kept checking in that I was ok, said she it was cute that this was my first time. She climbed ontop, grinded fast, slow, looked sensational . She took of her red bra, I turned her onto missionary , peeled off her stockings as I was consumed by seeing her beautiful tan.
I climbed ontop of her , we giggled a bit as she said your a big guy which made us both laugh, I never asked if it was me or the boy down there she was referring to haha.
We went at it strong, slow, she had to push me back as she was struggling for air as her chest flushed . I’ll take that as a bonus. I pulled out as I could see I was heavy on her as I’m over 100kg solid , she was so eager to please me, she took me in her mouth . Her lips,  her mouth, the eye contact just all I could of wanted  , she smelt amazing too , unquestionable the only punt I’ll ever see. She’s a hidden gem, warmly received. A beautiful person . Take note gents she’s a diamond , if you wanting someone who’s present, not a mechanical vessel she’s the one.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2026, 11:51:51 am by Riga2026 »

Offline Andywb

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 777
  • Likes: 35
  •  
  • Reviews: 150
Thanks for your 1st review and welcome to the site. Don't forget to include the location in the title - presumably Winchester?

Offline Riga2026

 apologies lots to remember but yes Winchester .

Offline timsussex

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,364
  • Likes: 103
  •  
  • Reviews: 36
nice review

always better to include the full AW details

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

and if you are searching for reviews use the number as name changes arent that uncommon

Offline Bunbury

Scarlet is hardly a hidden gem. Imagine she has loads of regulars, me included.
She is one of the best around here, certainly a keeper.

Offline Riga2026

Figure of speech. as politely saying she’s a nice find for those not in the regular list or known of .

Offline nigel4498

As Bunbury has said she's a little gem.