Author Topic: Romerbad Casa Juvavum, FKK, Salzburg  (Read 756 times)

Offline Hickey

Good afternoon gents,
Staying a while in Salzburg was curious if there was any P4P to be had. A search brought up this FKK, a 10 minute car or bus ride out of town in the hills above.
External Link/Members Only

I took the bus and wandered down a hairpin bend to the establishment. As it is relatively remote an uber would be more discreet as hiking trails are also very close.

I was received by the receptionist who advised of a special offer: entry and a token for your first punt for E110. This would normally be E70 entrance and E60 hh.  I was given a quick tour by her. One way is a bedroom with jacuzzi, wellness area with.sauna IR sauna and sun bed. A large screen adjacent plays porn. The other direction will take you to the bar/club area and to an outside terrace.I got there at around 3pm and stayed until just before 7pm. It is open 1400-0300

One interesting aspect is that you are quoted E60 for half hour at reception for OWO, lip kissing reverse oral and sex with condom. Any extra you negotiate with the girl who you pay in cash afterwards in the normal way. All other bedrooms are upstairs and are of good quality being en-suite. Reception also advised that the girls will not approach you and whilst this was not strictly true in general one has to approach them.

I eased in with a sauna and a little sunbathing and then was served by one of the girls a drink in the bar called Julia who also was my first punt. No English older but still sexy we spoke in Italian, her nation but not a language I am very proficient in. There punt was pretty good. A shared/assisted shower, with OWO, onto the bed with RO and prolonged FK and intimate fucking. During this stage she switched to German and used by limited understanding to up for an hour…that said I was there some 50 min and it was a pretty good gfe so the E40 extra was money pretty well spent. :P

Another drink and sunbathe and IR sauna to recharge and after a beer I chose a petite Hungarian Roma very beautiful with that amazing dark curly hair and a splendid arse and had an enjoyable hh session with dfk for an extra E20. Very good OWO, sex in multiple positions RO and over the line with a HJ. Could not remember her name Tia? but if you went she is the darkest and prettiest there in my view.

Another wellness round and several drinks ensued. Only saw fruit so not sure when the food arrives but all drinks including alcoholic drinks are free. Indeed the receptionist did hint drunkenness late at night can be a factor. During my visit the clientele was mostly mature local men most of whom left around early evening. The girls were a mixed bunch, a couple of milfs, a few heavy on the ink and implants, three very young slender beauties one very busty girl who unfortunately spoke no English at all (shame I would have chosen her)and one Roma. A lot of Romanian spoke so would guess most are Roms and the place is small well run and close knit. As a foreigner you are fine but a good command of German would enhance your experience I’m sure. Damage E230 :thumbsup:

After those drinks I decided to call it quits and it was quiet then how busy it gets I’m not sure. I would say very good in terms of value but may be too quiet for those of you used to the larger venues. I would however recommend as a fun addition to your Salzburg trip.

Offline Malvolio

Thank you for the review - can you estimate how many women were present during your visit?  Also, what day of the week did you attend?

Offline Hickey

Yes,

12 women were present and I attended on a Thursday